The Werewolf in the Woods...13

Začít od začátku

    It went quiet for like 3 seconds until everyone started laughing again.

    I roll my eyes and started laughing as well-

    Someone came through the door quick. It was Cqari, and she was breathing like she was running from something. I got up quickly and went to her. "Cqari? What's wrong?" By now, everyone had stopped what they were doing and made a circle around her.

    "It's Amaris," she breathed. "Someone broke in and wants to kill him!"

    Everyone did collective gasps. "What? Why?"

    "I don't know!" she cried. "He told me to run. Loren...please help him," she pleaded.

    I cursed. "Kenny, Brad, Aaron. Come on."

    Cqari scrambled to her feet. "I'm coming too."

    I wheeled around and glared at her. "The hell you are. You're staying here with Ady and Mel. Don't argue with me. It's for your safety. You know Amaris wouldn't forgive himself if anything happened to you."

    Mel kissed Kenny and took Cqari into the kitchen to get her some water. Ady came up to me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Make sure everyone comes back in one piece, including yourself?" she smiled. I chuckled and nodded.

    We all ran to my cabin on the beach. The door was definitely broken down, and we could hear movement going on inside. We peeked through the window and saw blood on the ground. We heard a screeching sound like knives were being scraped together. Then we saw them.

    Amaris and some other guy rolling around, throwing punches at each other. It looked pretty ridiculous to be honest. We had to interupt the fight, nonetheless.

    Brad and Kenny seperated the two, but the other guy wasn't having any of that.

    "Who the hell are you?" I hissed. For some reason, the idiot lunged at me. I dodged him quickly, but that made him even more angry.

   "Fucking wolves!" Ahh, so he's human. I'm surprised he could manage fighting with Amaris. I glanced at Amaris. He was pretty bloody, honestly, but the other guy did look fucked up.

    "Dude, what the hell?" He lunged at me again, this time with a knife. It made me roll my eyes, and I sucker-punched him in the face. He went out cold. I glanced at Amaris. "You couldn't do this in the first place?"

    Amaris glared at me. "I wasn't thinking straight! The guy came in here randomly, and I was trying to get some answers from him."

   "Clearly, that got you nowhere," Brad mumbled.

    "Where's Cqari? Is she safe?" Amaris limped to me.

    I nod. "She's okay. We have to get this idiot to the house and ask him some serious shit."

    Aaron's face scrunched up. "You wanna take his human to the house? Look at him. He's all bloody and shit. He'll mess up the carpet."

    "Never pegged you for the kind of guy to actually care about the carpet," Kenny laughed.

    "For your info, I'm worried for Loren's sake. His mom will kill him when she sees the blood stains."

    I rub the back of my neck. He's actually right about that. But she would understand, won't she?

~~~

    Okay, so she didn't take it lightly.

    She cursed at all the guys and told us if we didn't clean it up and make it spotless, we'd have to lick it up.