Chapter 11

I can’t believe it!

I’m Harry Styles’ girlfriend!

The Harry Styles, asked me Alicia Smith to be his girlfriend!

I can’t stop smiling. Just thinking about when he came into class and asked me in front of everyone, then kissed me makes my heart start racing and a grin spread on my face. I’m sat in maths right now and I can’t concentrate on anything. I just keep looking out the window watching the sky, waiting for the bell to ring so I can go home. I’m just so happy at the moment and I don’t want stupid school ruining my mood.

“Alicia! Pay attention! What is the answer to 3b?” Miss Grey asked. My eyes darted to the unopened math textbox in front of me. Oh poo! The worse thing about day dreaming is not having a clue what’s actually going on in the world, but I guess that’s one of the best things as well. “Page 396!” Miss said as I started flicking through the textbox. Uh, I hate school. I looked down at the algebra question. What is the point of this? When will I need to know how to solve a simultaneous equation? I quickly tried to work it out but came out blank until Laura; a girl sat behind me, whispered the answer to me.

“Umm... (3x+3y)+(21x-6y) ....” I said not having a clue what it meant.

“Correct. But can you please pay attention now!” Miss said whilst turning to the board to write down what I said. I turned round and thanked Laura; she simply smiled back at me. I got out my phone and hid it behind my pencil case. Teachers really are clueless about us lot texting in lessons. I’m sat in the front row and Miss hasn’t even noticed. I smile at the wallpaper (as per usual!) and glanced at the time, 10 minutes left. Thank god! I was playing Fruit Ninja and was just about to beat my high score when I got a text.

 Helllooo :D wuu2? xx – Harry.

At least I have something to help past the time now.

Hey :) nm, in maths :L wuu2, gotta be more interesting than me! :P xx –Alicia.

Once I sent it I put my phone down and stare at the board pretending to be paying attention. My phone soon lights up as I get a reply.

Haha fun ;) in the hotel room with the rest of the boys messing about :P just locked Niall out & all he’s  wearing is his pants :D xx – Harry.

 Haha poor Niall, he’s always the target to their practical jokes.

haha! Poor Niall! :D wish i was there! im bored outta my mind! Say hi 2 everyone 4 me! xx – Alicia.

The bell rang, interrupting Miss Grey’s speech and causing everyone to start packing their stuff and making their way out of class.

FREEDOM!! Finally! I shoved everything in my bag quickly and made my way out of the classroom to meet India.

“Hey, Ind’s!”

“Hey Alicia.” She replied looking at me curiously, “Why are you so happy? Well apart from the whole harry styles asking you out and now you being his girlfriend thing, which is so cool by the way.” India gushed as we started walking home.

“Ah! Its sounds even more amazing when someone else says it!” I said whilst grinning like a fool.

“Aww. Look at you. I’ve never seen you so happy!” India chuckled whilst giving me a side hug.

“shut up—“ I was cut off as my phone buzzed. Harry I bet.

Me too ;) They say hi 2! & lucky you ;D are you out yet babe? :P x –Harry.

I smiled at him calling me babe and replied with: yeah im finally out! walking home with india :) x

“Oh is that lover boy?!” India asked reading over my shoulder.

“Yeah. By the way India, you just missed your turning.”

“Oh shoot! See ya, Alicia!” India said turning back the way we just came and walking to her house.

“See ya, India!” I said chuckling quietly. I pulled the arms of Harry’s hoodie over my hands as it was getting a bit cold and made my way to my house.

I got home, to find that nobody was there. I dumped my bag on the floor, then went into the kitchen and grabbed something to eat making my way to my room. I got out my laptop and sat on my bed. I wonder where my family are. To be honest I don’t really care as I love being home alone, but I have to be a little curious, it’s just my nature. Whilst my laptop loads I take my shoes off and turn my iPod on ‘Teenage Dream by Katy Perry’ blast through my speakers and I do a little dance before sitting on my bed. I’m seriously not normal. I log onto twitter to find that I have gained over 20,000 followers! WTF? What, why, when? Am I on the right account? Maybe I’m on someone else’s instead?  I go onto my profile. No it’s definitely mine. What is going on? I clicked onto my mentions, there are loads! I read through so of them:

I can’t believe ur @HarryStyles girlfriend that is just so cool!! :D xx

It will never last i bet you any money he’ll cheat on you.

Saw a vid of @HarryStyles asking u 2 b his girlfriend in front of every1! So sweet! & he kissed u!!x

YOUR HARRY FRICKIN STYLES GIRLFRIEND!!!!! NO WAY! </3

Back off @HarryStyles hes mine! Hes just going out with u cus he feels sorry 4 u!

Who are you?how did u meet harry?can u ask him 2 follow me?how long have you been seeing him?

OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! YOU SEEM SO SWEET!!!! <3 <3 <3

Haha, enough questions? I knew that they wouldn’t all be good, but hey-ho I’m too happy to care!

But what’s this about the video!

Where did they get a video from....?

Oh no!  My classmates must have filmed and uploaded it - I hope this doesn’t cause any problems!