Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Harry’s POV

I can’t stop thinking about her.

The worse thing is that I don’t even know who she is. She wasn’t like everyone else.She didn’t shout at us or try to get a picture; she just stayed back, looking a bit terrified at the crowd of girls. It made my heart jump when I caught her staring at me, but as soon as I would look back into those beautiful eyes and smile, she would look down at her phone blushing. Did she not like me?

What do I mean? She doesn’t even know me…. well I plan on changing that. I need to find her. I need to see her again. I need to at least know her name. I smiled to myself at the thought of seeing her again, maybe even to hold her in my arms. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as something pointy and orange hit me in the head.

“What the hell?!” I shout out as I looked around the room to find Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam laughing at me.

“That….was so …. funny!” Niall managed to say between laughing, his face had turned bright red.

“Mate, your face was hilarious!” Zayn said chuckling at the end.

“Guys, again, what the hell? Why are you throwing carrots at me?” I said completely confused and a bit embarrassed.

“We’ve been trying to get your attention for the last 10 minutes. You’ve just been sat there with a goofy grin on your face!” Louis said whilst showing me a picture of me. They better not have put that on twitter, I look completely out of it.

“What were you thinking about Hazza?” Liam asked curiously.

“Ummmm…. nothing.” I mumbled, blushing slightly.

“Oh look at that blush! I bet it’s a girl! Come on Hazza, tell Auntie Louis who she is.” Louis squealed like a girl, whilst walking over to me and putting an arm around my shoulders. I pushed him off.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled sadly, “I don’t even know her name! I’ll probably never see her again anyway…. but I just can’t stop think about her!”

“Aww, poor ickle Harry!” Louis teased, patting me on the head.

“Go away.” I say seriously at him.

“Oh if looks could kill...” Louis said winking at me, Zayn, Niall and Liam chuckled at him.

Ah! These guys are annoying! “So what did you want?” I said, trying to change the subject.

“We need to change what songs were going to do at tomorrow’s concert.” Liam said whilst getting his notebook out.

“I think we should do ‘kids in America’! I love it when the girls start screaming when I sing.” Niall said smiling to himself.

Typical Niall. He really was the cheeky Irish one. I wonder who will be at the VIP backstage bit tomorrow. Usually it’s just the really obsessed fans and sometimes their parents depending on their age. I wonder if she will be there. I smiled at the thought of walking into the VIP room and seeing her sitting on one of the sofas. My smile soon fell as I realised that she probably won’t be. She didn’t even bother trying to get a picture in the alley way, let alone try and get a VIP ticket to meet One Direction. She just stayed back and played on her phone. I’ve got too stop thinking about her, there is hardly any chance of me meeting her again. I don’t even know her name for god’s sake, how could I like her so much?

“Harry! Hazza! Earth to Harry! Come in Harry!” Louis was shouting in my face only about 2cm away from me. I jumped once realisation took over me, making me head butt him. “Ah! For goodness sake Hazza, I was just gunna say that were leaving. You didn’t have to head butt me!” Louis creaked jokingly whilst holding his head dramatically.

“Well you shouldn’t have scared me like that!” I answered back holding my own forehead, “Man my head hurts.”

“Me too.” Louis replied whilst pulling a sad face. We just look at each other and burst out laughing.

“I see romance in the air.” Zayn said winking at me and Lou! Our bro-romance was awesome!

“But it seems like I’ve got competition though, Harry and his mystery girl.” Louis said giving me a light shove.

“Guys, seriously leave it.” I mumble at them whilst putting on my jack wills hoodie and stepping out of the building with Louis and Zayn.

“Ah, don’t worry Hazza, if it’s meant to be you’ll see her again; and this time you’ll have to talk to her …Not just stare!” Louis said to me, whilst putting an arm around my shoulders. I hope so. I thought to myself.

“I hope so Lou,” I said whilst patting him on the back, “I hope so.”

————————————-

Once back to the hotel we had to fight our way through a crowd of girls. Do they ever stop screaming? How did they even find out we were staying here, our manager changed the hotel at last minute. I pushed my way through and went straight to my room. I logged onto twitter and looked through my mentions. I hate it when people keep asking me to follow them.I mean come on, if you’ve spent over an hour spamming me, and I still haven’t followed you, its ‘cus I don’t want to. Not that I haven’t seen it. There were quite a few saying they couldn’t wait to see me tomorrow at the concert, then I saw one saying she had VIP tickets. I clicked on her name and was taken to her profile. She had over 10,000 followers and the bit about her said: “hi, I’m India! I’m One Directions biggest fan & love them so much! I’ve met them & got pics with all of them! I <3 1D !! :D xx”her display picture was of her and Liam. Oh god, seems like we’re going to have a screaming fan with us. I scowled at the profile, until her background picture caught my eye.

It’s her.

The picture was of this India girl and my mystery girl smiling, sat on a bench somewhere. I wonder if i can find out her name. India was only following 50 people so hopefully one of those people is this girl. After scrolling through some celebrities twitter accounts, including myself and the rest of One Direction, I found her.Her display picture was her laughing at something or someone. She looked beautiful. I smiled to myself as I clicked on her username. I was finally going to find out her name. I read through her description box. It said: “Hiya, guys and girls! My name is Alicia. I love Haribo’s and music! I have a crazy, obsessed 1D best friend. Ask me anything! :D x”

Alicia. My mystery girl was called Alicia.

Should I tweet her??

…..