Tested

Alex 's POV:

   The old lady pointed me the direction to the beast's house.I got up and i made a first step. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.  I closed my eyes and run. A huge snake with 7 tongues appared from nowhere and came close to me.

   " WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS? !"I yelled

   "Sssss "

   Alright i guess it can't talk.I am a peaceful person and i don't like killing creatures but this time i don't have to kill it.I just have to steal from it.The necklace was tangleded around his long body.How do I get it? The green creature took my head with its tongues and drove me to the mouth. Was that going to be my" happy end"? I couldn't breathe anymore and I just yelled for the last time: " HELP ME!!!"

    I heard aplause sound while I was opening my eyes.Five tall women in  long black robes were clapping hands.

   " Congratulations  ! You're a young brave man and you've put your life in danger just to save your friends. Well they're fine  come to see them.They've been fine all  this time. We sent them to secret rooms ."

    " Thanks... but why have you done this to me? "

     " We had to know if you deserve our help.Now c'mon let's go!"

      She opened a door using a spell and the Lynches got out.

      "Alex!!!! I love you I love you I love you!" Rydel said

      " Me too baby!" I said before I kissed her lips.

      "Alright stop kissing! " the witch said "What spell do you want me to for you? "

      "I'm a vampire and i don't want to be anymore. "Rydel told her

       "Use this potion! And the red one if you want to cancel this one."

       "Thank you! "  Rydel said

       And we woke up in our garden .

        "I'll use it later" Rydel said "I  wanna live the last day as a vampire"

         " Alright sweetheart ." I said

          Actually this ended happily.