Killed

Alex's POV

We made backpacks for our little dangerous trip. Mine was full of chips and hamburgers and I put a bottle of water too. The vamprires' backpacks contained a bottle of deer's blood and one of human's. But don't worry they didn't kill anyone for it.

        They couldn't use any of their special powers there because the place was protected. We made our way through the forest.Some glowworms surrounded us and in a few seconds they formed an arrow wich  showed us the way to witches house.Then i can't  remember what happend and so do the others. But i got up in a strange cottage near some old ladies.

    "What do you want?" one of them said to me

     "Uhm... I just want to know how did i get there and where are my friends. I actually came here for them."

      "I'm sorry but they had been killed by a strange beast"

       "Noway!It can't be true!Why  do I have to trust you?"

        " Oh I'm afraid it is... but if you think I don't say the truth you can leave. "

        " Uhm... ok but show me where they are! And will you help them? "

       "Maybe... "

      " What do you mean with maybe?"

     "If you do something for me... I will."

       "Shure. What do I have  to do?"

       "Kill the beast and bring its necklace to me."

       "And what if i die too?"

       " Don't worry you won't. This beast can kill only magical creatures.

        But it couldn't be true Rydel wouldn't let the beast kill her. I must do this for them. And if there's no chance for me to die why not?

  Rydel's POV:

  My body is stuck. I still can hear voices but i'm not in this world anymore. There's nothing in here just pure white and it's raining. What the hell happened to me? And how i get back?