Vampire hunters

Ross' s POV :

Why would her dad want to kill her I mean it's her dad. Why did her mother and brother move in NYC?I could feel it wasn't so easy for her to tell me this things to remember about that but I had to know becouse I will protect her even with the pirce of my life.

" Ross... my father is a vampire hunter . Probably he smelt you but I didn't know why is he doing that. He tries to keep me away from all persons in this world.My mom and my bro left him becouse he became a little bit crazy . He didn't let us leave the house.When I was a baby my mother and brother were attacked by a vampire. He saved them and he promised he will hunt vampires. " These words...A vampire hunter? What's that?Do they really exist?

" This will be harder than I thought.I will tell my family. We will help you. "

"Thanks Ross. You're the best but remember what the doctor said. You need a pause."

" I know ... I know. I'm going to take some fresh air. You try to hide from your dad."

Rydel's POV :

I saw Ross outside and I went to talk to him.

"Rossy!"

"Hey Delly ! What's up?"

" N-nothing. What's going on between you and Emma?"

" I think it's love... but I'm afraid of his father. She told me he's a vampire hunter and anyways he doesn't like me at all. She can't stay with him anymore and she's moving to NYC with his mother and brother. "

NYC... that's something that Max told me about this city. " New York is a city of vampires. " Oh my gosh that's it.

" Ross it's your girlfriend a vampire?"

" No . She's a human. "

" Oh no!! Max told me that NYC is a city of vampires . She can be hunted by another vampires. You know she can die or she can be a become a vampire."

" That's a single way to keep her safe. I'm gonna bite her and make her become a vampire. "

"Ross don't do this ! You will drink her blood and you won't stop till you kill her."

" You're right but I can't see her being hurt."

Max's POV:

Accidentally I listened to Ross and Rydel's conversation. I will help their friend to show them that they can trust me anymore.

" Hey guys! I think I can help yiu with your friend. " I said

" How are you going to do this?" Ross asked

"Me and James can be her bodyguards."

"Seriously bodyguards? It's not like she's going to be killed or something. Well yeah but ..." Rydel said

Emma steped outside.

"What are you talking about guys?"

"Nothing" I said

She doesn't have to know this.

" Ok bye Ross I'll send you the address if you wanna visit me..."

She turned around and me and James after her.