Don't forget your past but live in the present

Max's POV:

What did he mean with " I'm not like you"? Nevermind Rydel is in danger. I have to save her.How I'm gonna escape? This prison is different. Our grandpa made it.He had a special power. He could hypnotise people. I'm wondering if I can do that. I'm smelling someone. Here I go.

"Get the key on the table and open the gates!" I make this words be in that someone's mind. In a few minutes I could see a girl stepping in our basement. She was so innocent and she behaved like a zombi. I won't do that again! Never! That's not fair!

She took the key and opened the gates as I told her. I ran away without any thoughts. I know only I should be the first one who arrives at Rydel and warn her about James.

Rydel's POV :

"Look ! A deer! It's gonna be enaugh for 3 days."I showed to my brothers the little deet behind the tree.

"Watch and learn!" Ross said

"I can't watch this." said Ratliff covering his eyes with his hands.

Ross jumped in front of the deer making him run away.

"Nice try Ross. Now our food is gone." Riker to Ross both of them showing half of a smile.

"Wait ! I didn't finish." Ross relplied.

He hid behind some leaves and caught deer's neek.

"Now feed yourself after I made all the work ."

"Thanks Ross but... nobody asked you for help."Rocky said

" Exactly! I'm a gentleman!"

We all almost laugh until we heard some footsteps.

"Don't worry guys! He or she is alone." I told them

"Let's go home" Riker said

We turned around and walked to our house. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. It was sombody familiar but I think I've never seen him in my whole life.

"Uhm hi!" that guy said

"Hi? What's wrong? "

"I'm..."

He didn't finish his sentence couse someone pull him into the ground and it was Max. Max!!