Just you and me

Emma's POV:

I woke up softly in the morning.My mother brought me the breakfast. A healthy fruit salad made of blueberries blackberries and strawberries.

" Honey hope you like it." She said

"Mom thanks . " I said and kissed her cheek

Someone knocked at the door and my mom went to see who it was . I stayed in my room and listened to their conversation.

"Diana where's my daughter?" That sounds like my father's voice.

" What do you mean ? She's not here." She answered. I think she understood my situation .

" Let me take a look inside." He said

Oh no he's gonna find me. I have to hide somewhere. I jump out of the window and there was a little piece of wood where I could stay till they leave. I shouldn't look down. What if I fall?After two replies my dad entered the room. He looked around and I hoped he won't hear me breathing.

No it's alright he left.

" Sweetheart where did you go?" She asked

" Oh nowhere I just went to bathroom. " I answered lying of course.

"You're a lucky girl. Your father came here to search you." She told me

" Oh really? " I said. I couldn't tell her what have I just done. I was about to fall from the 50th floor. I don't want to see her reaction. " Mom will you borrow me your phone? I have to call Ross. You know... to tell him I'm fine."

" Shure sweetie" she said and handed me her phone

Me:" Ross, hey!"

R:" Hey babe! What are ya doin' ?"

Me:" Nothing. What about you? I 've just woken you up ... right? "

R:" Yeah. And I was dreaming about you."

Me:" How sweet! And what have you dreamed? "

R: " It was just me and you on a empty beach at the full moon I took your hand and we were about to kiss... then you woke me up. I hate you!"

Me:" Hey that's not my fool. I mean we can do this in the real life. What do you think? "

R: "Shure. It will be per- fect"

Me:" Hahaha I was just jocking. "

R:" Anyways wanna meet?"

Me:" Shure"

R: " I'll pick you up. Don't tell where. I don't like doing this I can speak with you forever but I should close. Bye! Have a nice day Emm! Rocky don't throw the water I'm awake!"

Me: :"* giggles* bye!"

So what I'm gonna do now? I'm bored . I see that Ross is busy. No time for me yet. I'm calling then Max and James .

Me:"Hello!!"

J: " Hi there!"

Me:"It's me Emma!"

J:" Oh Emma what happened? "

Me:"It doesn't matter what.It ok now. Let's have an icecream togheder. Bring Maxy too!"

J:" Kay !"

Me:" I'm coming to you right now. "

J:" See you then Emma."

I searched for mom to give her the mobile phone. I didn't find her so I leave it in her room. I looked into my wardrobe. All my clothes were those that I wore at the concert. I didn't bring others but they were my favourite ones. So I put them on me and took a look in the mirror.I went to take Max and James.

" Hey guys ! Please can we change the plans?" I asked with a puppy face . I know the boys don't like shopping.

"How do we change them?" Max asked like he knowed what I am going to say. Oh yeah reading minds I always forget.

" Shopping! ! Sorry I need some new clothes these are the only ones I have."

They look at each other and Max started.

" Well... if it won't take over 1 hour..."

"I will try." I winked

I remembered that I hadn't enaugh money. I searched for a few dollars in my pocket and I found a credit card. Probably my mom gave it to me as a present.

"It's everything alright?" Max asked

" Oh more than you think. " I answered .I am not that type of girl that spends all money on clothes but now is an exception.

We entered a store and I took almost the whole clothes in the store and tried them .

" What do you think ? Which will Ross like?"

"That one. " Max said pointing to a cute yellow summer dress . I liked it too.

"Max wow! You have a good taste on clothes. I even didn't saw that one."

" It will look great whit a spotted white and yelow scarf. With these high heels ."

"Max I love your ideas but I don't wear high heels."

I paid the clothes and we walked out of the mall.We bought some icecream. Mine was with vanilla and strawberries. James' one was with chocolate and Max's was with Vanilla and cherries.

"So Max didn't you think at a designer career?"

" Oh yeah I did. " He answered

"Good my mother can help ya.She is a designer too. I have to go home now and get ready for my date with Ross. If you wanna come and meet my mom. It's alright. "

"Maybe another time. " James replied

When I reached the home Ross was already there.

"You are late."He said being so serious

"Sorry Ross . I'll be ready in 5mins."

" Ok but hurry! "

Ross' POV:

Her mother invited me inside and I took a seat on the couch.

"So Ross you won't bite my daughter's neck will you?"She asked me

" Of course not!"

" Good!"

Emma looks so pretty.I noticed that she wears my favourite colour.

"Emm, your look is wow!"

"Thanks ! " She said and kissed my cheek.

We left holding hands and I told her to close her eyes.We were at the seaside as in my dream. I leaned to kiss her and she giggled. I kissed her and he kissed me back. I took her body and I was about to throw it in water.

" Ross! Don't do this! "

"I will!"

"No! Let me go!"

" You won't get wet I am holding tight. You won't fall. " I said lifting her up on my back.

"Ok."

I just love spending time with her . You don't know how it feels. How this girl make my heart jump out of my chest. It's amazing. We even sing some songs . She leaned her head on my shoulder and I put my hand over her back .We were on the beach only me and her looking at the stars.