Thanks for being here

Ratliff's POV :

In front of me Rydel was hit by a lightning. I run to her lifeless body which was on the ground. No heart beat. Oh wait a minute we're vampires we don't have heart beats. Riker saw all tragedy from his room . He run downstairs and in a few seconds we were surrounded by her family. Everyone was speaking but I wasn't listening at all.

Riker took her body to his room and me Rocky and Ryland followed him.

" Guys don't call any doctor. I think it my fault. " He said

" Riker don't blame yourself . The lightning took her soul ." Rocky to Riker

Riker was the one that was reading a big book with stories and legends about vampires and other magical creatures. What if he killed her?

" There in my book is written that exist a magic guitar everything you say while you are playing guitar comes true. That is what I've done." There is a chance to save her yay!

"That means if you sing about her waking up... you'll save her" I said hoping she will be fine.

" I'm trying. " He said.

"It was the perfect place for the first date

You took my hand

You kissed my lips

Then you pulled away

And run run to the light that took you to another world

When was no chance to be here with us

You open your eyes and smile

Come and give me the last hug"

" Now she should wake." Rocky said

I hold her hand and waited for a sign.Riker took a pillow and throw it in Rydel's innocent face.

" Oh c'mon wake up !" He yelled

" What are you doing? " I asked him

Outside a storm was destroying everything around like the sky was crying for her.A soft leaf came inside of Riker's room becouse of the strong wind. It fell on Rydel's nose. She giggled and opened her eyes.

" Rydel! !" I yelled

" Ratliff sorry I don't know why I run. I wasn't controling myself. " She asked me to forgive her.

" I understand ." I answered showing a smile

"You run from where?" Ryland asked

" That's a secret." Riker winked to me and Rydel

Meanwhile in NYC.

Ross ' POV:

Imediately the place we were became full of fangirls who were asking for autographs. I didn't realised but when I turned around no one of my friends was there. The fans were coming and leaving. I know they care about me and I care about them but they aren't close enough to share secrets or to hang out. I left the huge group searching for my friends. I realised that I was shirtless I took the parts of my ripped shirt covering my chest. I didn't used my smell couse they don't have to know I'm a vampire. I left and went to home. I opened the door to see Riker breaking his favourite guitar in front of the other guys.

" Riker are you alright? " I asked

" Yep !" He answered

"Ross where's your shirt? " He asked me almost laughing. I showed him the pieces of it then I trow them on the floor.

I took a seat on the couch searching for the controler.