I can't have you

Ross' s POV:

One more hour till the concert start. I knew I should do something but I can't remember what. Probably it wasn't something so important .One last check at my look and ... I remember. Emma I promised her I will pick her up. There's not time for driving. I'll use my vampire speed and I'll tell her what I really am. I trust her and I can't keep this secret for ages.

-> reached Emma's house

Her dad was about to leave but he got a key with him. I'm wondering if he locked Emma inside. What a bad person. And her mother doesn't do anything... What about her brother?I should break one window there's no other way to enter. I took one of my sneakers and threw it into the window .Haha it worked. Good job Ross. I entered the room and it was supposed to be the living room. I was yelling her name while looking for her .

"Emma!!!" I yelled

" Ross ?!! Are you there? " She yelled from the next room. I opened the door and I saw her eyes. She cried.

" Yes... I'm here." I hugged her " Look Emma I promised I will take you to the concert... Well I will but is almost half an hour till the concert start. Have you ever heard of vampires?"

Her face fell and I almost laugh.

I didn't wait for her answer couse I knew it will never come. I took her body in my arms and here we go.

"Open your eyes we arrieved. " I winked

" That was awesome. "

" Shh it's just our secret. " She winked ."Go backstage please but first come and meet my siblings. I think you already know them."

" Nice to meet you" She said smiling and waving. " Ross are they vampires too?" she wispered in my ear .

" Yep ! "I replied.

"You're Emma? Right?" Rydel giggled looking into my eyes. Emma noded and I gave her a kiss on her cheek before the we entered the stage. Everyone was very happy. Rydel and Ell were about to kiss this night. I didn't care . I just wasn't in the good mood for this concert. My mind was full of thoughts. Thoughts about Emma .

Riker's POV:

Everything was alright. We were singing our songs from inside of our heart sharing our feelings with our fans. I could see Max and James in public. Then I don't know what happened but suddenly Ross fell on the stage.The fans were screaming some of them crying and two doctors come and help him.Emma came from backstage with her eyes full of tears.

" He's gonna be alright. It's hard to say but this all happened becouse of stress. He need a pause. One week."The doctor said.

" What happened everyone? " He slowly opened her eyes and we all hugged him.

" Let him breathe! " another doctor yelled

So the concert ended and when Ross was better he wanted to talk to Emma.

Emma's POV :

"Ross what happened? Are you ok?"

"I saw your father ."

"Oh no!What we're gonna do?"

" You can stay with me. I mean forever."

"But Ross..."

He cut me with a kiss.

"Seriously now ... you can't go there to stay with your father. Don't lie me I saw him locking you in house.We have a house in Littelon , Colorado... if you wanna stay there..."

" It's ok...I can stay with my mother and my brother in NYC. I thought he will change . I gave him the last chance and ...Even if I'm moving he will search for me and kill me."

"What are tou talking about... kill you? Anyways I'm here and I'm not gonna let this happen.If yiu wanna talk to me about this... go on tell me . Remember I'll always be here for you."