She is the one

Emma's POV:

We walked into Biology class and there were already Alex and his friends. He headed to us .

Ross: Hello!

Alex: Uhm hi!

Me: Alex, he's my boyfriend , Ross and Ross he's my friend Alex.

They shook their hands and smiled to each other then both looked at me.Ross and I stayed next to each other and Alex stayed on the other side but next to me.

The lesson was boring but my boyfriend was holding my hand and I felt love coming from everyone exept for the rest of the class who definitely hate me probably becouse I am dating Ross.Our biology teacher chose the parteners for the project she gave us. I was going to have Ross as partener.  I was so happy. One of my colleagues gave me a paper that Alex ripped from his notebook.  I read in my mind:

" Wow good luck guys you are making a good team.  I am with Penny . I think she likes me but I don't. Whanna wait me after school maybe we go home togheder? I stay one more I hour I got detention becouse I threw with papers in a boy who beat a nerd."

I replied:

" Oh shure."

I really wish that Ross and Alex will be good friends. So it's better if they spend more time together.

Riker' POV:

My first hour started.  I stepped into the classroom and the kids were laughing talking to each other and throwin papars everywhere.  I couldn't  make them stop. 

"STOP!!" I yelled

They laughed hardly .

I started writing on the blackboard but nothing they even didn't noticed.  Like I was invisible or something.I was a music teacher so I started singing to make them calm down.   I headed to them when one girl screamed:

" Riker Lynch is our teacher!!"

First I took it as a  good thing maybe now they'll finally listen to me. But it got worse.

The girls were flirting with me and the guys were taking me like I was a theif or something.

" What the heck this stupid guy steals us all girls! Let's get revenge! "

One of the girls stand up and said:

" Do not touch my babe! Let him finish his lesson. "

I couldn't resist anymore it was too much . I left the classroom thinking to quit this job.When they all started singing "Forget about you".I returned with tears in my eyes. An entire class was singing the song I love. The song I wrote with lots of feelings. I sang with them until the bell rang and that means the class ended. Everyone was like " We have the best teacher ever!" and I smiled and got out of class.

No one's POV:

Hours passed , everyone finished their classes. Emma and Ross were talking while packing their things in the schoolbags . Rydel and Alex went to detention. Rocky , Ryland and Ellington were singing some songs to the R5ers in the school. Riker was talking to teachers and noticed Emma's father who looked changed and nice.

Alex' POV:

It was going to be along hour of detention when nice girl entered the classroom . She was tall  with beautiful blonde hair. She wasn't wearing uniform.  I guess that's the reason why she makes detention.  I don't think a girl like her would ever do something bad.I think I like her. I was staring at her when she started back and I lost control falling of my chair.She headed to me and gave me her hand.

" Are you ok?"  she asked me

I keep staring.

" Hello!  Earth to the nice guy !" she reliped

Oh my gosh she thinks I'm cute." Oh do you think I'm cute ?"

" Yeah why not?"

She laughed and moved a part of her hair out of her face.

" What's your name?"

" Rydel?  What's yours?"

" A-alex."

" Oh nice ." she smiled

"Can we exchange numbers?"  I asked her

" Shure."

She took a marker and wrote hers on my hand and I did the same.

"Rydel wanna date me?"

" Yeah."

Thanks God!!

Rydel's POV :

Oh my god what have I done?! I already have  a boyfriend and that's Ratliff.  But I love Alex too he's so cute. How I'm gonna tell Ratliff?