Who is the best for me

."Max!!You didn't die!!Thanks god!" I yelled

"What happened ?" Ross asked

" Max what are you doing here?" Rocky asked

He answered none of our questions but he was too busy couse he was fighting with that guy.

"Max leave him! What have he done to you?" I screamed

"Rydel! It's between me and him. I don't care what he did to me since I known him but I try to protect you from what he's gonna do to you . He wil hurt you and kill you!"

"What? Why to do that? Do you know him?"

"Hey! Give me a chance!! To prove you I changed myself!Let her choose! It's her choice. "

"Max what do I choose?What are you talking about? " I asked

"Fine. But remember this is the last chance! " Max said

"Rydel , let's meet again. Forget all happened! Let's have a new start! Hi, I'm James!"

Our faces fell. How I am suppose to choose one of them?Maybe it's not one of them, maybe I don't love them and it's someone else. You know I'm lying. There's no one else in my life.I just don't wanna choose the wrong person.

"I choose... none of you!" I replied" Let's go guys" I told my brothers and we all left.

Ross' s POV :

I can't belive that those brothers are fighting for Rydel. It's really funny. I know Rydel. He won't be with them. She's not ready for a relationship. She is waiting for the perfect guy but I think he's right in front of her.You know who I'm talking about? Yeah it's Ratliff. They are perfect for each other. But Rydel's life and all this thing with vampires took us all time for what we use to do before. What we love so much. To be in R5 and to sing for our fans. I think we should start answing the fan mails and giving our fans a gift for being here with us. I'm thinking about a concert.

"Hey everyone it's time for a concert for our dear fans!"

"What?! That's not time for it. You don't know what I'm living now what I'm feeling now." Rydel replied

"Oh c'mon there's no time for what you love the most?" I asked

" Rydel, this time Ross is right!" Riker said

"Thanks bro!Delly? Wanna return to us?"I said

"Delly... you use to call me like this when we were humans. I don't want to be vampire anymore! I wanna return to past!" Rydel said crying

"Everyone wants but it's impossible! And Rydel you know what? The right person for you is ... "

While I was saying this Ratliff was making signs to me to not continue the sentence.

" Well that's Ratliff! " I shout

They both were blushin without making eye contact. That was so cute.