I want you to be mine

Ross' POV:

Emma's dad catched my hand and threw me out of their house while she was screaming:

" Dad no!! "

I'm not gonna stop now. In love everything is possible but her dad is impossible. I have her email and I'll text her ... later. My fingers still hurt. How is gonna be our first date? I'm wondering if she likes romantic guys. I can be romantic... sometimes . Now that Rydel has a boyfriend we can have a double date but at our first date I want us to be alone.

Meanwhile

Emma's POV:

" Dad why you did that?"

" You are too young for boys!"

" I'm 16. I think it's enaugh. "

" No way. Keep away from that boy!And don't leave your room."

"Okay let's start from now" I said and I shout the door behind me.

My dad always destroys everything! I hate him. Now Ross will hate me. Music is the one that can make me calm down now.The perfect song for my situation is Pass me by . I put my headphones on and listened to my favourite music.

Ross's POV:

I received a message from Rydel. It says:

" Good news Ross! We'll have that concert. It's tonight from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. Invite everyone you want to it's free."

While reading this I thought Emma! She has to be there! Imediately I grabed my phone and texted her.

" Emm tonight at 8 A.M. to 12 A.M. R5 concert you don't have to ask your parents about money it's free. Please be here you also can enter the backstage. I need you . I want you. Please say you'll be there. Oh and It's gonna be in L.A. but don't worry I'll pick you up."

I'm staring at this phone for about 30 minutes and ... no answer.Oh here is it.

"Ok Rossy I'll be there . Kisses! "

I hugged the phone like a crazy guy , crazy becouse of love.

As I reached home I entered my room and choose the preetier clothes in my wardrobe. Some of them borrowed from my brothers without asking for any permission ... I was wearing a leather black jacket with some black jeans with a yellow T-shirt and some converses. I put a preety neacklace in my pocket wich was a gift for Emma. I did my hair and it was only 5 A.M. My mom saw me preparing for the concert and asked:

" Sweety the concert is at 8A.M. aren't you too early?"

"Uhmm..." I didn't know what to say. I think she already knows. She knows everything. She probably knows about Emma.

Rydel and Raltiff were downstairs and I came to them.

" Hey preety couple."

" Oh hey Ross! " Ratliff answered

" Will you invite James and Max ?"

" Yeah... I think.Ross why are you so happy? "

"It's the same reason that makes you two happy."

" Oh love" they both said the same time

" So who's the girl can we meet her?" Rydel asked

" She'll be at the concert tonight.Her name is Emma and she's perfect... just like me."

" Oh Ross you will never change ."