I have to tell you something...

Rydel' POV:

        All hour Alex and I were looking at each other sending kisses and writing tickets. When it finished I headed to my brothers and he followed me. Oh no! What is he doing ? Ratliff's there too what will he think?He was a good boyfriend and I don't  wanna hurt his heart and Alex will completely leave me if he finds out that I have a boyfriend. What have I done!?He walked to Ross and Emma.  Does he know them?

" Ross do you know Alex?" I asked

"Yeah he's Emma's friend."

"Oh I meet him today at detention. " I  liftet my finger in front of my mouth and winked to him.

" Alex , she's my sister. " Ross told him

Alex looked like he saw a fathom. Is he scaried of Ross? He shouldn't be.

Now it's time when we go hunting and Alex doesn't know yet about vampires . I should make him leave.

" Alex now it's time when you leave us."

" Really?  Why?" He asked

" Becouse I have to make Ross understand our relationship ." I wispered to him.

" Oh ok then.  Bye!" Alex waved and ran back.

" What did you tell him?" Ratliff asked me

" I told him that someone is searching for him" Of course I lied

We ran in vampire speed to the forest while Emma was waiting for us outside.We hunted some deers and everything we saw first in front of us.

" Guys I forgot to bring my Geography notebook. I come back in 5 minutes ." Ratliff said. He doesn't look like he know about us . That's good. I'll tell him when both of us will be ready.

      Ratliff's POV :

I ran fast into school and to Geography class to my seat I accidentally hit someone.

" Sorry sorry!"  I said pulling her up

" Oh you hit my head ." She said

"Sorry I'll call for help. "

" No. It's okay I'm fine."She told me

" Let's be shure of that . I don't want something bad to happen to you becouse of me." I told her

I held her hand in mine and we ran upstairs through school's doctor.* knocking*

" Hello I accidentally hit her head. Is she ok?"

The doctor looked at her and said.

" You are ok but put some ice on that. What's your name?"

" Kelly."

" I'll call your parents. "

" Oh they aren't at home..."

" Mrs I'll drive her home." I said

" Hm hm I don't know what to say you already hit her once... Only if you promise that you will be more careful. " The doctor said.

" I will. C'mon Kelly let's go." I said helding her hand. " Where do you live?"

" I don't remember. " she said

" Oh no!"

"Haha it was only a joke." She laughed

" That wasn't funny. " I made a sad puppy face

She laughed and said:" Thanks you made me feel better. " Kelly gave me her adress and I drive her to home.

" Does it still hurt you?" I asked

" No! Thanks!  I didn't get your name. .."

"Ratliff! "

" Ok bye Ratliff!

I really feel bad... but maybe the destiny made us to meet each other and fall.Ohh Kelly... Wait a minute what about Rydel? Oh oh I have to  tell her... I took my phone and called Rydel.

Me: Rydel. ..

R: Yeah ?

Me: I have to tell you something where are you?

R: I'm at home

M:Ok I'm coming there now.

->  Rydel's house.

" Rydel ... is something that you should know. "

" I have something to tell you too!"

" You first. " I told her

" We can't be togheder anymore." She burst in tears

"Exactly! "

" I'm with Alex!"

" And... I love Kelly... so I guess it's over."

" But we will be ..."

"Best friends forever. "

" Yeah."

I left and she was still  whatching me with a sad face. I don't know if it's good.  But that's  what I felt. Maybe we're not meant to be and Ross was wrong. But I'll never forget the best memories we made togheder.  Her smile ,  our first kiss... Rydellington. She's like a sister to be and brother and sisters aren't dating.