Vampires vs werewolves

Ross' POV :

It's pretty cool to be a vampire. I mean yeah with this vampire speed you can go wherever you want. It's like teleporting . My brothers only drink animal blood. Sometimes I drink human blood but shhh don't tell the others. I transformed a lot of girls who are now very angry.Our parents still don't know anything about this strange thing wich is happening to us.Now we're the most powerful , actually I am but that's a secret remember. We're a group of vampires Max and James joyned us too.

I' ve never meet one of our enemies , the werewolves. Max told us they can be really impulsive. They eat the same food wich wolves eat.Someone is knocking. I'm gonna answer the door.

"Oh James what's up?"

"Max has gone!"

"What do you mean with has gone?"

"His werewolf cousin wants to meet us and he went to speak with him. He doesn't know we're vampires but he can smell us. If he finds out probably will kill us ."

"Don't worry! if he's your cousin won't do that." I said trying to show a smile .

"Anyway I need help come with me!"

"Hey James , where's Max?"Rydel asked

" It's long story and we have no more time left."

"Fine. Can I come with you?"

"No... it's fine. You don't have to..."

Rydel's POV :

I heard right? He don't want me to come. What's wrong with him?

" Why?" I asked

"Because of Max he doesn't want you to come."

Uhhm something's happening . I can feel it. I tried to read his mind. Nothing...and he wants Ross to come?

"Well then bye!!"

"Bye!"

I closed the door angrily and then turned around to my brothers.

"Did you see that? Should I spy them?"

"Yeah.Rydel? Are you jealous? "Riker said from the couch

"Jealous? Me? Noway.I hope you're just kidding. "

So they all followed me. We were always behind of them.Ross and James enetered in Max's house so did we.Suddenly from the shadows appared lots of werewolves sourunding Ross. He screamed and we got ready for battle. They can't to this to my brother.What's happening ?What did James do and where's Max? Can we beat all this werewolves?