Because you stole my heart

Max's POV :

Rydel left us , both of us hurt her like she had to choose between us. We will never know if she felt the same. But I really felt that. I don't know about my brother should I trust him this time? I think I should foreget him ... he did it for love. Now we have each other couse Lynches won't speak with us anymore. Anyway I try to text them actually Ross .

" Hey Ross! Sorry for what happened... I just... Can you be my friends anymore? Please , preety please ! I don't have any friends that know about my secret and we're all in this. We used to be a group a vampires. Hunting togheder , fighting togheder. Remember? "

Message sent. I hope he'll see that.

" Here's Ross can't text right now couse I'm driving but I should tell you if you're our friends anymore Rydel got a new boyfriend and you don't have to be jealous. " A new boyfriend... oh I can fell that my heart is broken in so many pieces . I don't mind I need that. If she's happy I am happy.

" Fine I won't be .I promise!" I throw my phone into my pocket .

"James we have been forgotten! "

" Forgotten? What do you mean?Rydel forgot us? "

"No. I'm not talking about Rydel. I'm talking about our friends."

"Oh... Rydel do you know anything about her? What happened with her?"

"She... got a new boyfriend. "

"What? ? Who ??"

" James! Please don't be jealous. She has her own life."

" Okay..."

Ross' POV:

Should I go on with this? I mean I can't go at people houses that I've never met. This will make her happy and that's all I care.

Here I go!

* ding dong ding dong*

I used my vampire speed and hide behind the nearest tree. Why I did that? C'mon Ross that's not time to be shy...Go and speak to her.

"Uhm... Hello! Is anybody here?" a preety girl asked .I think she's Emma.

" I'm... I'm" Really ? I'm such a stupid guy. I forgot my name!!

" Ross? Ross!" She hugged me very tight.

" I read you message and I wanted to make you a surprise and make you happy ."

" Thanks Ross. Come in fast ! I'll hide you in my room. My dad doesn't agree me dating boys or boys coming to my house. "

" Oh ... ok then"

We entered her room. It was a nice place covered in posters with me and R5 with a small bed in the corner of the room and a lot of windows.

" Woow I see that you're a big fan of R5."

" Yes I am and I'm proud of it"

"Tell me more about you..."

" Well... I don't know exactly what to say

..."

" What you like the most at me?"

" Haha Ross! Well I love your golden hair and your beautiful hazel eyes. "

" Hmm that sounds like you wanna date me. Am I right? " I said playing a little bit with Emma. I really love this girl but I knew she won't accept becouse of her father.

" If you want to... I'll accept. " Her face lighted and suddenly a big smile appared on her face.

"Ok! So we're official a couple!"

" Yes!"

Somebody knocked at the door.

"Ross hide under my bed! Hurry! Until my dad will see you."

I did what Emma told me.

"Emma who are you talking with? "

" No one. It was my TV."

" Go and clean your room. "

"Kay dad."

He was about to leave when he stepped on my fingers. Auch it really hurt. I screamed a little and he heard me.

" Who's this? Emma!!You get out now!!!!"