Chapter 20: Decisions, Decisions...

A/N: OMFG! Thank you guys sooooo much for 2,000 reads! I love you guys! I will try to do an extra long chapter! Love you! Mac xoxo

Finnick POV

We bring up all of our stuff from the beach and pack it all away in the closets. Cato, Marvel and I take out the bags of garbage, while the girls are tiding up the house. I realize that I haven't seen Peeta since we were all on the beach. He's probably just in his room or something...

As I am walking back to the house I see Peeta pacing outside by the garden. I approach him to see what's wrong.

"Hey." I say. He looks up from the ground and smiles.

"Oh, hey." he says plainly.

"What's up?" I ask.  

"Not much just getting some air." he says.

"Oh, well we are all packing up." 

"Okay, I will be there in a minute." he says. I nod and walk back to the house. 

Somethings got to be up with him. Usually Peeta is way more open and lively. I don't know whether to help him out or brush it off. Maybe Katniss will know something... They are best friends after all...

I walk back into the house and climb up the stairs. I get up to my room and see Katniss is already packing up. 

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. I got your suitcases out for you." she says pointing to the love seat in the corner of the room.

"Thanks." I say and walk over to where she pointed. I start to unload my drawers as I think about Peeta. I should just ask Katniss.

"Hey, have you noticed Peeta's been acting a little weird?" I ask, folding one my shirts.

"No, I have noticed anything. He hasn't told me anythings up. Why do you ask?" she says.

"I just noticed that he hasn't been his normal self lately." I say.

"Oh, well maybe he is just going something. Knowing him, he will get over it." she says.

She is right, Peeta will get over what ever is bothering him. I finish up packing my things and walk into Katniss's closet.

"Need any help?" I ask.

"Yeah, can you help me unload these two drawers?" she asks.

"No problem." I walk over to one of the drawers and start to unpack the contents. My eyes light up when I realize that this is the drawer that contained Katniss's special attire... I don't know what I should do. I just go with my first instinct and hold up the satin pink garment.

"Fancy!" I say waving it in the air. 

"What, I don-" she turns around and freezes when she sees what I am holding.

"Were you planning on using this Mrs.Everdeen?" I say with a flirtatious smirk.

"Ah, um- well I, uhh." she can't seem to come up with an answer.

"I'm waiting..." I say and lean in. 

"No, I guess it just got in my bag somehow..." she says sheepishly.

"Really?" 

"Yeah..... really." she says. I am still not convinced. I decide to torture her just a little bit more.

"You didn't choose to bring this, it just slipped into your bag?" I ask.  She turns bright red and looks around the room.

"Yeah, I don't know how that got in there..." she says.