Chapter 15: Road to Disaster

Katniss POV

I jump out of bed at 6:30 in the morning. I am over the moon because today, we get to dress up Peeta and Finnick as girls! This is going to be so funny! Maybe next time they will think twice before challenging me in pool. I quickly take a shower and see that Clove is already up when I get out. She is just as excited as I am. We make sure everything is set up and wait for Glimmer. After about 10 minutes or so, Glimmer shows up and we leave to get the guys, a little early.

I race down the hall and bang on Finnick door.

"Time to get up Princess!" I say sweetly. I hear no response and open the door. I see him in his bed with a pillow over his head. I sneak over and jump on him.

"Oh! I'm up, I'm up!" he moans and gets up slowly.

"Come on! We have to get you in my room so we will have time to get you  ready!" I say pulling him up.

"Where are you going" I ask as he walks into his closet. 

"Getting dressed?' he says.

"No need for that ,we have your outfit picked out at my place! Here just wrap up in this and go into my dorm." I say throwing him one of his blankets.

"Fine!" he complains and walks with me to my room. I walk in and see Peeta with a nervous expression on his face. Glimmer comes out of Clove's closet and drags Peeta inside. I pull Finn into my closet and he moans when he sees what I have picked out for him.

"Really?!" he says holding up the heels.

"I have flats just in case! I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable!" I say and push him down into the chair.

"We wouldn't want that!" he says.

I begin to apply his make-up. he has a pink and black dress, so I try to match that color scheme. I give him a ton of mascara and he gasps at the sight of my eyelash curler.

"What is that, some type of medieval torture device?" he says pointing at the curler.

"No, it curls your eyelashes! Dumbo!" I say and bring them up to his face.

"It won't hurt will it?" he asks.

"No, not if you don't move!" I say and he sits perfectly still. 

"Perfect!" I say.

"Are we done?" he says.

"No where close! That was just your eyelashes!" I say pulling out some eye shadow.

"Ugh!" he says and slouches in his chair. 

I lightly brush on the dark eye shadow and give him the smokey eye effect. I apply some foundation and concealer. I finish it off with some hot pink lip stick! I stand pack to look at my finished product and am happy with the results.

"Done! Now for your clothes." I say picking up the dress, "Here, go over there and put this on." I say pointing to the corner.

"Come on Kat, no need to be shy! We're all girls here!" he says and walks over to the corner. 

"Okay!" he says as he turns around. I start to laugh to the point that it hurts.

"Ahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh!" I laugh.

"You can't deny that I look absolutely faboo!" he says snapping his fingers. That only makes the laughter worse. I pull myself together and hand him the shoes. The heels are not going to work so I guess he will have to wear the flats. 

"Okay, Finnick is done!" I say from the closet.

"So is Peeta!" Glimmer shouts. 

I walk out of the closet, leaving Finn inside. Clove Glimmer and I stand in the middle of the room with our phones out and ready.