#14 You forgot?

Y/n pov:
I lay there, letting tears fall onto my grey hoodie. I felt my hands shaking, my breathing getting fast and heart  rapidly beating. What happened to me? Was going through my head again in again. I let out another sob trying to focus on my breath, trying to slow it down. Finally I just stopped, I held my breath hoping that I could just pass out and die. My vision started to dizzy as I could feel my body slowly getting slower and slower by the second. Another tear fell down my tear stained face . 

Ding Dong!

"Y/n! Come on it's time to get to school!" I heard Garroth yell.

I finally let out a long breath of air. Maybe next time I can succeed I mean no one would care if I died anyway. I sat up ignoring the dizziness and wiping the tears off my face. I did a quick makeup fix then went to the door and opened it to see Garroth.

"Finally about time... hey listen about-" before he could finish I interrupted him .

"I don't want to talk about it." I then walked past him and got into his car. I had my own car but I was to distracted to drive. Garroth then got into the car and started driving to school. I would had stayed home but if I did i would never leave.

Finally we arrived at the school, the whole car drive was akward and silent. Garroth kept on looking side wards at me as I he wanted to say something but never did. Right away I got out of the car and started to walk towards the school.

"Thanks for the ride!" I yelled to Garroth before I opened the door to be greeted by the smell of school. Looking around I saw that everything was normal. Aphmau and her friends were talking near the lockers, Laurence was waiting for Garroth, Zane Garroths little brother was sitting on the floor reading and Aaron had his arms crossed and was facing the ground. He was pretty close to my locker but he was probably just waiting for Aphmau.

I walked over to my locker then opened it. I could see from the side of my vision Aaron walking up to me.

"H-hey." Was all he said.

I didn't really want to talk to anyone but I didn't want to be rude either.

"Just tell me what you want." Was what ended up coming out.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Sorry for what?" Why was he sorry? Did he know about last night! Garroth and Yravis didn't tell anyone did they?

"I'm sorry for making out with Aphmau, well cheating on you.."

"Oh yea I forgot, well what ever I don't care." He looked at me stunned and a little hurt I mean I would be to considering the fact that I forgot he was ever in my life.

"Y-you f-forgot?" I sighed and turned around to look at him.

"Something else is going on, bigger then yours and Aphmaus stupid pranks. Look I got to go hand in my homework." I then walked off towards the class room. The class that I share with Laurence.