#25 N-nothing

Dante's pov:
I stood there to shocked to kiss her back. Y/n was still kissing me until I breathed in and pushed her back even though I would have rather not.

"W-what? So you don't like me either? Let me guess you like Aphmau!" Before she could get up and leave I grabbed her arm. She then turned around and looked at me with watering eyes.

"I like you a lot. But your only kissing me because your upset so tell me what's up." She nodded then sat down next to me on the bed.

"I-I was starting to fall in love with Gene... your brother." Dang it! Why does he get all the girls I like? I asked him to stay clear of her and he played her!

I then continued listening to y/n. "He acted like he actually liked me. He would drop hints and talk to me also one time behind the tent we were about to kiss and then..." y/n sniffled. "And then we went on the trip and I kissed him and we were m-making out, until he pushed me off and told me he liked Aphmau! Not only that it to top it all off I had to be in the car listening to him flirt for 5 hours then we got in a huge fight!"

What the hell? What is wrong with him! This was the one girl I didn't want him to toy with! The one girl I genuinely liked! I mean there was Nicole but y/n... I like her a lot.

"Listen you don't deserve that! My brother is a complete asshole and I even told him to not toy with you because your the one girl I actually truly like a lot! Your amazing and you DO NOT deserve this! Aphmau can't even compete with how awesome you are!"

Y/n then stopped crying and blushed.
"Y-you like me?" I looked at her my eyes wide. How many times did I accidentally tell her I liked her?

"Listen if you wanted to ever ask me on a date your chances are pretty high..." my eyes then widened. For real.

"Y/n... do you want to go out on a date tonight? She then smiled.

"I would love too! I better get ready and such!" She then left the room exited. Who's room am I even in anyways? I looked around and realized it too late as I heard him coke through the door.

"Dante?"

"Oh hey Gene..." I wasn't mad at him I was actually thankful. Now I scored a date with the most beautiful, Popular, talented and funny girl in school!

"Actually I don't care that your here I need to tell you something." I nodded and looked at him.

"Listen I know your probably heard about y/n an me... I just want to say I didn't toy with her emotions.

I then stood up and looked at him fists clutched. "Well it sure as hell looks like it!"

"Listen I panicked!"

"What do you mean panicked?" I asked.

"I really REALLY like y/n and I've never liked someone like that before... so when she kissed me I freaked out and told her I liked Aphmau! Then in the car she was silent so I thought she didn't like me! So I tried to make her jealous by flirting with Aphmau. But then she yelled at me and I now realized she actually liked me and I messed up so bad! Now word has it she is going in a date with one of the guys and I know it's not you because you would do that to me.."

I stood there in complete shock. Should I tell him? I then worked up the guts and took a deep breath.

"Listen Gene I-" Gene then hugged me.

"Listen loosing y/n all of the sudden made me realize that I could lose you and I'm so thankful your my brother... anyways what is it you weee going to say?

I then sighed. "N-nothing."