#7 I will get my revenge

Y/n pov:
"Are you sure your alright?" I nodded smiling at Aaron, Garroth and Travis.
"I just don't get why Aphmau is being so rude I mean she is one of the nicest girls I've ever met." Garroth looked at me with sympathy.

Before he could say anything else I cracked my knuckles smiling.
"She is going to wish she never even-"
Right away I was interrupted by Travis.

"Wait, what if you just tried talking to her like I don't know maybe you accidentally did something I've done this before with Katelyn my old crush."
I sighed nodding, Travis was right if there was a way Aphmau and I could be friends I would like that. Finally I have sighed before agreeing then we all continued watching our movie.

Beep, beep, beep!
I heard the worst sound ever go off. Sighing I smashed the box so the sound would stop before sitting up. I squinted my eyes at the sudden burst of light coming through my window, I don't want to go to school! But I have to I already missed some of my classes on the first day I can't miss the second day! Sighing I finally got my butt out of bed and into the shower. After I finished up there I quickly ran over to my closet were I got changed into a simple outfit. (Pic above) this time I just left my h/l h/c hair in a h/s (hair style) after that I went down stairs and ate breakfast, the I left for death aka school.

Okay so I'm sadly at school and all I want to do is find the one person I avoid, Aphmau. Good thing I know were she hangs out. I ran inside quickly since it was starting to rain and I went into the corner of the hallway also known as the "hang out". There were blue chairs that were cute with some plants hanging around. Finally I spotted Aphmau with Katelyn and Nicole. I ran over before getting a death glare from Aphmau and then a weak smile from Nicole and Katelyn.

"Aphmau can I please talk to you in... private."

All of the girls laughed before Aphmau growled. "Noway your to gross to be near which reminds me your stench is getting stuck in my hair!"
I sighed before grabbing her hand and walking her bit far but just far enough so no one could hear.

"Listen Aphmau, I'm sorry if I have ever done anything. I didn't mean to and I know that's no excuse but I just want to be friends."
She looked like she was thinking about it for a long time.
Aphmaus pov:
She wants to be friends? But how can we be friends after everything... I mean why am I even mean to her? She hasn't done anything wrong I'm just being... no stop she isn't who she says she is she is going to be just like those girls but is she really what am I even saying? I looked up at her then looked behind her to see some guys checking her out.
I got angry immediately. I thought for what felt like for ever until I finally gave in.
"I forgive you.. for nothing, anyways can we just start over?"
Y/n smiled and nodded.
"Id like that."
Finally we both went to our classes and all I was doing was smiling not because of our oh so amazing new found fresh start no. I am going to make sure she tells me all her secrets then I will ruin her. Of course I'm not going to be her friend.
Y/n pov:
Finally I walked away smiling to myself. It's payback time and this time I'm going to make sure she wished she never messed with me. No I will not put anything behind us I will get my revenge.

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Now I know what your thinking what why is my character doing this! Well I don't want to make your character a marry sue but don't worry she won't be awful... at least not all the time just wait and see in future chapters!