#34 Blocked Number

Dante's pov:
I opened the green door and threw my bag on the floor.

"Hey Dante!" I looked over to see Travis. I forgot him and I were going to hang out once I got out of the hospital...I was going to invite her.

"Travis I fucked up!" Travis cocked his eye brow at me and sat down.

"Did you hurt y/n?" He yelled at me with fiery eyes. I shook my head and began to explain everything.

Y/n:
I sat there feeling tears slowly drop down my face. I was laying on the cold bathroom floor as I heard people laughing outside enjoying there life with not one care in the world.

Why can't that be me? Not once have I ever gotten a chance to be happy... not once have I ever gotten the chance to be normal. First with my parents  then with my... foster care takers... then with Aphmau then with Laurence leaving me at a party passed out were someone did who knows what to me and now this? When will I ever get a break from getting hurt over and over again. But it was my fault right? I mean everything's my fault, after all bad things keep happening to me so I must be asking for them.

Ding! Ding!

I stood up and walked into my room. Walking over to were my phone was on my desk I felt a chill go down my spine from leaning on the bathroom wall for so long. I picked up my phone and instantly felt a pain in my stomach. It was a blocked number. Not a random number a blocked number.
(B: blocked, y: you)
B: Hello little girl.
Y: Who is this?
B: Am I that hard to forget?
Y: Genes dad?
B: Oh wow your so smart!
Y: What the hell do you want?
B: Meet at the maid caffe at 5 pm sharp. Oh and wear something fancy cause your meeting your new boyfriend.
Y: What? Why can't you just leave me alone!
B: Listen you little bitch! If you don't show up you sure as hell know what will happen! Oh and actually wear something sexy I mean we never know what he will be in the mood for.
Y: Your disgusting!
B: You will listen to what I say or... someone gets hurt.

More tears fell down my face as my breathing got heavier. My hands started to sweat and I felt this rage. Suddenly without thinking I chucked my phone across the room making it hit the wall then the floor. I then walked into the wash room and got in the shower. With the same sadness, rage and memory's.

Once I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror. My mascara had still been on so it was dripping down my face. For some reason I feel like this would happen by the end of tonight. I then walked over to my closet and picked out a casual skirt and top since what I wear is the only thing I can control. (Pic above)

I then went over to the door to go outside. Do I want this? Is it fucking worth sanding someone's life if it means destroying mine? Yes, my life was destroyed before I even moved here. Finally I walked out the door and started to speed walk to the maid caffe.

"Hey y/n!" I turned around to see Travis running up to me.

"Travis I can't talk right now I have a... date I guess." I'm not sure if it was a good idea to tell him I'm going on a date but I did.

"Wow you move fast. But listen Dante feels so so bad for cheating on you, can you please forgive him?" Travis looked as if he had hope in his eyes. It kind of makes me sad since I thought he liked me. But that doesn't matter what matters is me getting Dante to leave me alone. If I wasn't in situation I was in now maybe I would have forgiven Dante but I'm not so instead I have to make him hate me.

"Listen Travis, I never liked Dante I was just using him to make this other guy jealous so tell him it fuck off!" I rolled my eyes and turned away to go to the maid caffe. What will Dante and all my friends think of me now?