#23 kiss Aaron?

I had just woken up. We all decided that we would go at 6am so I set my alarm to 4 o'clock so I could pack and get ready. The first thing I did was send snap chat streaks then I went down stairs and made myself corn flakes for breakfast. Once I was done eating I put my dishes away and headed upstairs. I got out my suitcase form my closet and put in clothes, bathing suit, pj's,under clothing,tooth brush, socks, coat, hair brush and ties, makeup, girl products, extra cloths and my phone stuff and a few other things (what ever else you would bring) I then put my suitcase near the front door and headed to my wash room to have a shower. After I was done having a shower I did my hair and got into some comfy clothing (pic above)

Finally it was six. I heard a car honk and looked outside to see Genes car. I smirked and walked outside with my bag. Gene then got out of the car and grabbed my bag.

"I'll put this away." He then opened up my car door. "Here you go ma lady." I laughed and got into the car. I then heard a voice, one I didn't want to hear.

"Oh hey there y/n." I grunted and turned around.

"Hey Aphmau." I said in a mimicked tone.

"Hey y/n." I then turned around to see Aaron smiling, he also had his arm around Aphmau.

"Hi." Was all I said in a bored tone.
The. Gene finally came in the car. He was wearing his usual leather jacket and looked very good looking.

"Thank you!" I then told him.

"No prob." He laughed.

Aaron's pov:
Y/n had come into the car. She looked really pretty with her outfit and it made me realize I gave up the prettiest and smartest girl in school who was also the most popular for Aphmau. But I looked at people's personalities not there looks even though it's hard not to notice y/n.
I heard Aphmau say hi so I said hi too. Gene then came into the car and u/n thanked him. What bothered me was the faceted that when y/n said hi to me she said it in a bored tone but when Gene came in she started talking to him like she use to talk to me.

Y/n pov:

It had been a couple of hours and we stopped at a gas station. We all out our money together to get some food for the rest of the way, Aphmau and Aaron went into the shop and Gene and I stayed in the car to make sure no one stole it since this was a sketchy place.

"So, is it weird having Aaron here?" I looked at Gene surprised at the question.

"Why would it be?"

"Since he was your ex boyfriend who you might still like?" He replied.

I then shook my head. "No we were only together for like an hour, besides I like someone else."

He looked at me worriedly. "G-Garroth?"

I shook my head. "No I mean I sort of liked him and another guy at one point but I decided I liked the other guy more then I liked Garroth."

"Laurence?" I laughed at his response.

"No never liked Laurence."

"Then who?"

"Well I'll give you a hint." I murmured.

Gene then nodded waiting for a hint.

"I will kiss the guy I like." He then started talking.

"S-so your going to kiss Aaron?" I rolled my eyes and leaned in and kissed him. Before I knew it we started kissing more until it was making out.

Aphmau's pov:
Aaron and I stood in line at the gas station. Ugh I so wish that y/n wasn't there and that it was just me, Aaron and Gene. I mean both of the guys are like in love with me... I then Stopped as I looked outside.

"Aaron! Are Gene and y/n making out?"

Y/n pov:
I was kissing Gene and it was amazing, it felt so natural. I was so happy until Gene pulled away.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry." I then looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He then took at deep breath. " I like Aphmau."