#2 New friend

Aaron's pov:
I sat there eating my cereal thinking about her aphmau. Although she was in grade 10 she was pretty cute but kind of annoying. But she seems to be the only person at that school that talks to me. I mean I've only known her for two weeks since school started but still no one else talks to me. I sat there thinking for a while longer until I heard the bell ring, getting up I opened the door."Hi my name is y/n and I'm new to the neighbourhood."
Astonished was what I was right in front of me was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has h/l h/c hair with vibrant e/c, she was wearing the smoking hot outfit an- I stopped in mid thought. She had said something and I just sat there checking her out hopefully she didn't notice. "Uh Hi I'm Aaron." Dang it! I must of sounded like a jerk, now she is going to do what every girl does even Aphmau she is going to get all offended by how I said hi. But to my surprise instead she giggled and gave me a smile. I smirked back and not to long after we started talking. She had come inside and I started to vent to her about how my parents don't have time for me until I realized she hasn't told me anything Bout her family. "Hey enough about me what about you and your family?" She shrugged. That seemed to have taken the beautiful smile off her face. "I-I got to go now I'm see you at school hey maybe you could show me around b-bye." She ran out before  I could say another word.
Y/n pov:
I walked out on our conversation, that actually happened. I paused and took a breath since I ran out there so fast, maybe I should just say hello to the other neighbours and hopefully they won't ask questions about my family life cause...I don't know what to say to them. I tatted to frown as I continued walking down the sidewalk until I heard yelling. It sounded like a girl yelling at someone but I couldn't really hear. Finally I was close enough to here and see this short girl with black hair and amber eyes, this girl with blue hair and blue eyes and this girl with orange hair and brown eyes. The black haired girl was yelling at the blue haired girl. As the other girl just sat there rubbing her arm. Suddenly the yelling continued.
"You can't just hit people Katelyn! Sometimes it's hurts! You need therapy!" The blue haired girl she was yelling at must be Katelyn.
"Ugh but Aphmau this time I have a good reason for hitting Nicole!" Ohh okay so the black haired girl is named Aphmau, the blue haired girl is named Katelyn and the orange hair girl in pain is named Nicole. I smiled realizing this was a silly friend thing and decided to walk up and introduce myself. "Hi!" I yelled running up to them. They all turned around and looked at me. I cleared my throat at the awkward silence. "My name is y/n!..... and I like the colour f/c!" Katelyn laughed awkwardly, Nicole just continued on nursing her arm and Aphmau looked curious. "Hey are you the person who moved in next to Aaron?" Aphmau questioned me. I nodded to her and suddenly her nice attitude changed into a glare but then quickly back into a nice fake looking smile. I ignored the fake part and the glare and held out my hand. Thy all shook it as they said there names which I already knew but that would have been really creepy if they knew I was listening. Aphmau suddenly looked as if she got an idea. "Hey which school are you going to?" I smiled at the fact that I could answer that. "In a week I'm starting year ten of Phoenix Drop High." They all grinned at the same time before Aphmau asked in a sweet voice. "So your starting next Monday, also since it's Friday do you want to come over for a sleepover? I might invite others to but if you do come over around say I don't know six?" I nodded and waved my good byes. Taking out my iPhone 6 I check the time and saw that it was 3. Better stay packing and have a shower because I smell like car.