"Nope!" I say happy to report that that was the case. Never in a million years would I have children with Zayn! He was already a child himself.

"She wishes my dick would bless her with that shit." Zayn teases cheekily by rubbing his sweaty sock up against my foot. I cringe at the heat of his sock against my skin and feel a wave of sickness wash over my features.

"Any assets that need to be divided between the two of... Mrs. Malik, are you feeling okay?" Liam interrupts himself when he sees my eyes are drifting away from him. I sweat feeling a hot substance rise up my throat and make a mad dash out of the office.

I look around frantically for a bathroom but don't see one in sight. My head snaps to the little plant in the corner of where the entrance is, I zero in on it and make my way over there as fast as my legs will take me. Crashing to my knees I hold the sides of the pot and lean my head to the dirt.

I release my stomach contents into the pot and pause for a few seconds before another wave of vomit exits my mouth. I start to sweat noticing that I am overfilling the plant and if I keep on this there will be vomit spilling over into the nice wood floors.

I'm hunched over and unable to control myself as I empty everything inside of me. I'm surprised so much was coming up considering I hadn't eaten much. I only had a few cups of coffee and maybe a strawberry pop tart was thrown into the mix. I had asked for work off for this day specifically since I knew this was going to take a big portion of the day. I'm glad I had the day off because there was no way in hell I was going to the office.

I pick myself up and feel my throat burning with the acid that had just come up from my stomach. I open the door that leads me back out to the lobby and spot the receptionist who looks at me with a worried expression. My body is a little shaky as I walk towards the exit.

"I promise I will come back and clean up that mess I made in the hall," I tell her feeling bad I had spilled vomit all over the hallway where clients would be entering, not to mention I probably ruined that trees life, he didn't deserve that!

"Clean up what me-" She questioned but is cut off as the nausea hits me again. It jumps out of my throat and all over the wood floors next to the door that I was beginning to open.

"And that one... I will clean that up too." I point out once leaving and trying to get to my car. I stumble around but finally make it, my head bangs against the steering wheel and I close my eyes.

Had I gotten food poisoning? Why was I violently vomiting all the sudden? I don't remember feeling sick last night, it was only when I woke up this morning. My stomach had been queasy all this morning and lead into this afternoon. It had to be food poisoning, maybe those pop tarts had gone bad. I should really start checking expiration dates since my mother was terrible about throwing out things that had gone bad.

While contemplating my sickness I get on the road and head home. I don't think I could face anyone I had met in that building. I had killed the plant in the hallway and made a fool of myself to the receptionist!

Incoming message

Zayn @ Madeline: Where did you go baby face?

I ignore his message as I keep driving home. I can feel my stomach get a little more queasy again and step on the gas. I needed to get home pronto since my stomach was acting more like a ticking time bomb. There couldn't be anything worse then vomiting all over yourself, nothing could make my day worse than that.

I hear sirens and check my mirrors to see red and blue flashing lights right behind me. I groan out and roll my eyes as I pull over, my stomach lurching inside me as I watch the officer approach my car. I roll down my window and peer up at the tall badged man that is placing his hands on his hips. Nothing could have made my day worse, except for this.

"Do you know why I pulled you over ma'am?" He asks and I feel the sweat form once again signaling that the vomit was coming in no time at all.

"Officer, can I please exit the car?" I ask him feeling the heat brew in my stomach and make its way up.

"No ma'am you may not exit the car, do you understand why I pulled you over today?" His handlebar mustache is making me irritated with the way he hadn't brushed it out.

"Officer I mean no disrespect but I really need to get out of this car!" I press wrapping my hand around the handle of the car.

"Ma'am I would advise you to-"

I slam the door open and stand up to have the Officer block me and this is the part where again like always I embarrass myself only this time it's in front of authority which is one hundred times worse! My face pales and I see the hot vomit splatter on the Officers uniform, he closes his eyes and looks scared as the substance hits and soaks the front of him.

"I am so sorry!" I tell the man who looks at me with angry eyes. Honestly, why me? Why today of all days?

N. Uh Oh Fam!😂 things are about to get real for Mads... and Harry... and Zayn! Also I'm so happy I may do a double update tomorrow since your girl scored Ariana Grande tickets on the floor🙌🏼👏🏼