I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[18]

Start from the beginning

"Because-"

"You're a slut, a bitch, a girl who EASY. Give it up. He doesn't want that. Trust me, I know him better than anyone else."I cut her off ending

the call. "How did you know where she was?"I asked Rose.

"I overheard her talking on the phone before she talked to me."answered Rose.Scratching the back of my neck I answered.

"That's her talent. Ruining people's lives."

"CLAIR!"Shouted a voice behind Rose. Looking past her I saw my Mom and Mrs. Rogers.

"Uh oh!"I muttered.

"She didn't know about the marriage?"guessed Rose. I nodded.

"I got to go, wedding dress day and- Oh! I almost forgot!"I said dashing upstairs to retrieve the necklace."If you see Josh before me tell

him Thank You for me k?"I said to Rose giving her a small hug then running towards them. From the corner of my eye I saw Rose walking towards her car, phone in hand.

"Would you mind explaining how and when you got ENGAGED to JAY V?!"Screeched my mom.

"Yesterday, and Jay V is dying, Mrs. Rogers whats us to get married to have a baby."I said quickly, biting my lip at the end, waiting for her response.

"A baby!? Your only 18!"she screeched.

"I know and I am legal to get married and have a kid,"I said.

"Do you want one?"she asked.

"Yes,"I answered. I knew Jay V was going to be gone someday soon, and I want to have something of his with me. Mon sighed,

defeated, giving me a happy smile wrapping me into a hug.

"I always knew the day will come when you two get married! I never thought it'll be this soon!"said mom tears of joy in her eyes.

"How? We were just friends until recently."I said confused. Mom pulled away tapping my head with her finger as she said,

"You really are blind! How could you not see the love in Jay V's eyes each time he see's you?!"

"Ow!"I said flinching away."Thats not tr-"

"Yes it is! Gosh! Teens these days!"she snorted.

"You coming with us to get a dress?"I asked her as Mrs. Rogers started for the limo.

"Sure! Oh and do you know where Lucy has been all this time? She said something about staying over at a friends? But I haven't seen her for weeks..."she trailed.

"Vegas, she thinks she and Jay V were meant to be."I almost told her why but I stopped myself.

"VEGAS! That's crazy! Who does she think she is?! I'm going to call her and-"

"Already have. Calm down. Let's just go."I said trying to calm her down.

"Alright, I guess your right."she said sliding into the front while I sat in the back. They started talking about details as in flowers, cake, color theme. Like seriously they were fighting over weather the color theme would be either pink and white-Mrs. Rogers-, or black and white-mom- frankly I like the black and white cause black IS my favorite color. Pink...total opposite.

"Let's go with black and white. It's formal, but not too formal. Semiformal."I said looking boredly out the tinted windows.

"See, my idea is best."my mom gloated.

"It's the bride's choice."snapped Mrs. Rogers huffing. Rolling my eyes, we came to a stop. Getting out to the dress place we were at yesterday, I knew exactly which dress. Walking into the shop knowing they would catch up, I smiled at the ladies who were here yesterday.They looked like sisters.