Piper goes to Goode 01

Start from the beginning

I looked for the person closest. There was a boy getting out his books two lockers down. "Uh, hi, sorry to bother you, would you mind just telling me what I have first hour, stupid dyslexia is determined to ruin my life"

The guy looked up, he was cute in a way, green eyes, curly red hair, a bunch of freckles and glasses. "Erm, sure yeah" he took a look and I swear I saw him smile, "English, same as me,  if you want I can show you to class after you've gotten your books"

"Sounds good, I'm Piper by the way"

"Simon"

I smiled, "nice to meet you Simon".

I took out my English text book and put it in my bag. We took a left then a rite up some stairs and made another left and ended up at a door next to a vending machine.

"Here we are, and you're lucky, the teacher here helps kids with dyslexia and other learning disabilities like ADHD and stuff like that, his stepson has both" Simon told me. I was happy about this, maybe I might actually pass with a higher grade then a c+.

We walked in, there were a bunch of tables facing the wall closest to the door, room for two students to sit at one desk, the walls were decorated in posters and the large windows let in a lot of light. The teacher was writing on the white board, his back facing us.

"Mr Blofis, this is Piper, she's a new student" Simon introduced me.

Wait ... Blofis?

I looked at the teacher in shock, "Paul?" I asked.

He turned around, at first he was shocked then he smiled, "Piper?" he said, "what are you doing here?" he walked towards me and gave me a quick hug.

"Dads on business here, a coupe of months, maybe longer so he brought me along, got me into the 'best public school he could find', wanted me to go to the same school as Rachel but I put a stop to that immediately", I shivered at the thought.

"Well, its good to have you here"

"Hang on a sec, if your here that means ..."

"PIPER!" There her was! I spun around to see Percy. I grinned when I saw him. Oh this school just got so much better. I hadn't seen Percy in about 3 months, maybe a bit longer. I jumped at him and gave him a huge hug, he hugged me even tighter.

"You two know each other I'm guessing" I heard Simon say.

"Oh hey Simon, this is Piper Mclean, Beauty Queen, Cabin 8 Head Counsellor, Will-beat-you-up-without-hesitation-Mclean" Percy joked.

"Shut it Kelp for Brains"

"Right guys, take your seats, you two can catch up in lunch, it's nice to see you Pipes, I'm sure Sally will be thrilled to see you again, come for dinner tonight if you'd like" Paul said.

Dad was on a late shoot tonight so I'd be eating either a pre-cooked meal, leftovers or take out by myself so I agreed, and then the lesson began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had one other class with Percy that morning, history, but then I had chemistry where he had biology, we'd agreed to meet up in the cafeteria at lunch, he was going to introduce me to his mortal friends and then we were gonna catch up.

I was putting my things away when my locker was slammed shut nearly trapping my hands. I glared at the person who did it. It was a tall boy in a lettermans jacket with a smug smile and a cocky demeanour. "Can I help you, or do you go around nearly trapping everyones hands in their lockers before leaning against a wall like some sort of weirdo?" I asked, already knowing this guy was going to be annoying.

"Feisty" he said with a smug smile which I swear I'm gonna beat off his face soon.

"Oh you have no idea, now if you don't mind, I haven't eaten in about 3 hours and I'm dying for the bathroom soo ..." I turned and walked in the direction of the cafeteria but I felt him come up next to me. I ignored him.

"So where you from newbie?" he asked.

"Not from here" I sighed.

"Why'd you move here?"

"I'm here as part of the witness relocation programme, running away from a crazed stalker obsessed with my monkey butler, dark times, it was either New York or Antartica"

I was only a couple of feet away from the cafeteria now and I could see Percy waiting near the trays.

"I'm Chesney by the way, but you probably knew that already"

"I didn't actually"

"Well you do now, so how about we hang out tonight, you and me, back of a movie theatre?"

"Thanks but no thanks"

"Other plans? OK I get it, your a nice person, don't want to ditch,  that sweet of you, tomorrow night then."

I rolled my eyes, "yeah I do have plans, but even if I didn't I wouldn't go near you with a wooden stick, you have a seriously big ego dude, my advice to you is that the faster you realise that your not gods gift to earth, the faster you'll grow up" I made to go into the cafeteria, I was really hungry now and I just needed to be away from this egotistical jerk.

I felt his hand grab my arm. Tightly. "Don't walk away from me!" he said.

"You have 3 seconds to get your hands off me! 1 ... 2 ..."

"What you gonna do princess?"

"3!" I grabbed hold of the arm he was using to hold onto me and I pulled it behind his back, hit him in a certain spot on his lower back then kicked him in his sensitive area.

He doubled over in pain. "Crazy bitch!"

I was about the hit him again when Percy grabbed me around the waist, "careful Pipes, he's not worth it". Then he saw my arm and his eyes filled with anger when he saw the scratches on my arm from where Chesneys' nails had dug into my skin. This time it was me holding him back, much against my own will. "Your right Percy, he's not worth it", I admit to using my charm speak on him slightly. "Lets go get some food, I'm starving, I haven't seen you in a while, we have a lot to catch up about remember?" and with one last stink eye to Chesney who was still doubled over in pain and surrounded by other students sniggering and taking photos I pushed him into the cafeteria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! Thinking of making this into a couple of different chapters cause I just love the idea of Percy and Piper having this really close friendship and Jason and Annabeth bonding over how annoying their significant other is and I love the thought of the two of them going to school together.

Hope you guys liked it, comment any chapter suggestions because I need some inspiration!