"In that case, let me lose my flirt mood and get my friend mood on. Hello there, interesting friend. I am Robin."

"I am Alice. Nice to meet you"

"I haven't seen you around. Freshman? I am a sophomore."

"Yeah. I've been here for two weeks so I need to get to know more people. I can't stand being in my room and studying all day. I prefer going out and you know... live"

"I do like your motto there. You are so right! I hate it too. Something tells me you and I can be good friends. Sorry I made a move on you, but I had to try, you never know these days." she smirks shrugging her shoulders.

I laugh. "If you don't try, you will never find out. I must say, I felt really flattered, first by the action and second that such a sexy girl made a move on me. How much do the boys cry when they find out?" I say and release my hair to make it a better ponytail.

"I have to admit that my male friends do envy me, but I try not to be a player in front of them. I hate to make them feel like losers." she laughs.

"So kind of you" I emphasize "But to be honest, I would do it just to piss them off." I fake an evil laugh. "They have to learn how to lose, because some of them are too persistent. Anyway all the things have their cons and pros..."

Suddenly, something catches my attention and I widen my eyes.

"Speak of the devil! Look at that hottie over there who's exercising his triceps with the rope! What an amazing ass!" I point my eyes to him, a dark haired tall guy with a well-built body, so she can understand who I am talking about and I just can't help it but stare. I am woman and I can admire something when it is really good. Men do it in broad daylight! Why not us? We have eyes too.

"You do realise that as a lesbian I do not find male butts sexy, right?" she laughs and gets on the treadmill. She puts a white towel round her neck and then "Yo, Nathan, nice ass!" She yells and I freeze on my spot, from the astonishment.

I awkwardly laugh a bit and turn with a quizzical expression to look at Robin, who is laughing hysterically.

"What the fuck, Ro." He turns around with an annoyed look.

"Well don't blame me, bruh, you have a very cute butt. My friend here is drooling!" Robin points at me.

"Why do you underrate it? I said amazing, not cute!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, I'd rather take that compliment. Ro, you can't say to a guy that he has a cute butt. You don't have it girl, stay on your team. And thank you, um your name?" he approaches us all sweaty.

"Well, sorry for calling your ass cute. I get confused with all the cute girl butts I have encountered. And my team is better than yours!" Robin chimes in before I utter a word.

"Every time the same old shit. Just shut up, Ro." He says rolling his eyes. By the way they are teasing each other, they must be close friends. "So, you are?" he asks me once again.

"I am Alice! And yeah, you have a 10 back there!" I tease him, since I am caught on the act. He looks like he can take a light tease. "You?"

"Well, I try to do my best." He smirks looking at his precious behind and Robin rolls her eyes. "I am Nathan, nice to meet you."

Nathan? Could that be Vanessa's Nathan? Nah... There must be about 100 Nathans in the campus. Plus Vanessa's Nathan was a big dick and this seems like a really nice guy.

"Nice to meet you, too. So how do you know each other? Are you a sophomore too?" I ask him.

"Unfortunately, I've met her my first week here. I've saved her ass" Nathan says and puts his hand on Robin's mouth before she speaks. "She's a real teaser and babbler but she's fun to hang around most of the time." Robin is mimicking him. "I am a freshman, you?"