Chapter 1: A princess is born

"This just in, queen Mia has just finished giving birth to a beautiful princess....welcome, Yivi, princess of Genovia."

~14 years later~

I jumped on my bed. "This is so cool!" I cried.

"Hello your majesty... I'm Brigitte and this is Birgitta." My maids said.

"Hello, and just call me Yivi, I'm not used to the whole majesty word yet." I smiled.

My mom walked in. "Hello Brigitte and Brigitta." The maids bowed and walked away.

"Yivi, guess what?!" She practically shouted.

"What?" I giggled at her action.

"Nicholas is coming!" She jumped on my bed and started dancing. I laughed, she told me how they both fell in love but never got married.

"You know, you both could have gotten married because you could stay to be queen and he- or his uncle wanted him to be king... So both of you can rule." I said.

"Huh, I never thought of that... But anyway, he's coming tomorrow!!!!" She left my room with a big smile on her face.

I never meet lord Nicholas before... All I know he's cute and smart by my moms story but he's all aged up now so, he must look different now.

A knock was heard. "May I come in?" I recognize that voice very well.

"Come in great grandma." She opens the door and gives me a gift.

"It's was your mothers when she was a princess." I open it and revealed a silver crown...

"It's beautiful! Thank you!" I hugged her.

She took it a placed it on my head.

"Just like your mother." I smiled.

"Now, keep that safe. We don't want anyone stealing that." I put it back in the box.

"No one is placing a finger on this crown."

Nicholas P.O.V

"Alright jake, tomorrow we are going to meet the queen and princess... You might fall for her you know... Cuz I fell for Mia, when she was princess."

"Yea, you told me that story about millions and millions of times... How can I forget." Jake smirked.

"You never even met the princess!" I cried.

"Yea! And I can already tell that I won't like her...."

"You'll fall in love. You'll see." I walked away leaving Jake in his lonely world.

"And I'll fall for Mia..... Again."