35

MAYA POV :

I am surprised how we came this far! Remember the project for which me Max & Mikh came back to this city, well that project is near to its closure, just one more week and we will be done with the project. I am so happy we all are so happy. With the ongoing events of my life it was difficult for me to concentrate on my work but somehow I managed.

Today we are in the middle of a meeting going on between us, by us I mean Mikh plus Alpha Neil and the company which take responsibility for the models. It's owned by humans and today after the finalization of models by both the parties everything will be decided for the upcoming show next week.

You must be thinking what I am doing here as I am an Art Director, so let me tell you I was actually not needed here but my amazing Max called me for some last minute changes in set design because of which I am here. My work has been done but Max insisted me to wait for him so we can leave together and now apparently he's has become invisible and I am stuck in the middle of this boring meeting.

Although the thing which is creeping me out is this ugly looking guy who I think is associated with the models company. He is continuously giving me those looks. By those looks I am sure you all must have got the idea what I am referring to...like I am a piece of meat and he has not seen food from ages...well yeah....that look.
I just wish he doesn't get noticed by Mikh or Alpha.

"Mikh Where is Max ? I wanna go back." I spoke in Mikh's ear who was sitting by my side looking at Alpha Neil who was busy in some heated argument with some guy.

"I don't know Fruity." I rolled my eyes listening my pet name even in serious situations like this when everyone is busy over some models he never forgets to tease me. I saw him smirking and I really wanted to wipe that off from his face at that very moment.

"Mikhhhh...I am serious here. I am getting bored..you know BOREDDD...I am going now." I mean seriously I don't want to be in between the pics and posters of all these zero figure models and pity on my pathetic poor self.

"I know Maya you are bored. Let me arrange someone to fetch you home."

I again looked at everyone in the room and found that creepy man stairing at me again this time he smiled and licked his lips....ewwww....disgusting. I stood up

"Hey! Where are you going ? I asked you to wait." Mikh grabbed my hand stopping me to move further.

"I am going to washroom. Stop babying me."

Luckily he got the hint and left my hand.
"Thankyou so much and as soon as I return you better arrange my bodyguard or else I'll leave alone."

After that Damon affair everyone is babysitting me and I can understand their concern but sometimes it just irks me to no limit.

I did my business washed my hand and was on my way towards the board room when someone blocked my route. God....now I have to deal with this too, it was the same creepy guy. I made a poker face

"Excuse me but you are blocking my way."

He gave a disgusting smile
"Is that so my pretty girl ?" He moved forward I immediately moved backward.

"Yes it is and what do you want ?"

"Oh...Fiesty One...I like that." Thats it.

"Listen I don't have time for all your bullsh!t so if you'll excuse me." I walk past him but he grabbed my hand, I gave my best serious expression to him demanding an explanation, he let go of my hand surrendering his hands in air

"I am sorry babes we started it all wrong lets do it one more time I am Mark. I am a Fashion Model assigner." He mentioned his introduction like he just won the elections for president. When he saw that my enthu didn't match his he again started