17

Neil POV :

"Alpha, what are you doing? You gonna kill him !" Gabe said while trying to pull me away from Markus one of our pack fighter.

I let Mark go and growled at my third in command "What the hell Gabe ! "

He stepped back obviously afraid but spoke hesitantly "Apologies Alpha for coming in between but you almost choked Markus, sorry but you were on the edge of snapping his neck. Look at him"

I turned back and saw a bruised, scratched and covered with blood Markus lying on the floor holding his neck and trying to breath. I then looked back at the training hall and saw most of the pack warriors bruised and hurt here and there while others were afraid, hurt and confused with my recent actions.

What am I doing ! I am putting all my anger on these guys, oh no. What has gotten into me! Last night after having that heated argument with Maya I almost I repeat almost lost my sanity.

From four in the morning today I am training with all my strongest pack warriors and doing nothing but beating their brains out. This girl is making me crazy.
"Guys you all can leave. Go take rest." I ordered everyone and without delaying a second they all ran with superspeed. Wow ! I guess I am scary.

Yesterday was the best day of my life (note the sarcasm). I seriously hurt Maya and I don't think she will stay here anymore. Finally she will leave and I'll be able to breathe. I am not going to give any explanation to why I said all those things to her because I accept I was a total dickhead last night but hey what do you expect from me! I want her to stay away from me and I will do my best for that. I am not ready for love ,not once more. I am done with my share of love, now I am alone happy and satisfied.

I do feel some kind of pain in my heart and stomach but I think once she will be gone this pain will also disappear. But what should I do with her eyes? Her eyes they are so expressive its like she says all her emotions and feeling through them. For example lets see last night I said so many rubbish and meaningless things to her but to my surprise she never cried for once, she tried to be strong through her words while arguing but her eyes they were total opposite, they reflected hurt and pain, they were full of unshed tears and I was responsible for them.

I acted so jealous and arrogant last night but what can I do first I saw her in the morning playing Basketball with other guys when I went to her to give her mobile. She was happily playing basketball with other guys especially that Kyle he was so close to her sooo close. I didn't like it at all. She is not supposed to get intimate to other guys. Doesn't she know? And like that was not enough during the party that Paul guy was openly flirting with her and she... well she was also enjoying the attention.

Damn.........
Why is all this happening? Everytime whenever I hurt her or humiliate her why, why I feel all this anger? Why do I start hating myself more? Why her tears make me mad ?

But yesterday she looked damn hot. I wanted to claim her right there in front of everyone.... Mmmmmm......her neck it looked so tempting.... and how can I forget her boo-

"Stop it Will, don't talk about her anything vulgar."

Wow!! so hypocritical ! She is mine too I can say whatever I want. You said her characterless last night and I can not think anything dirty with her. Thats not fair.