27

Neil POV :

Everything was going kind of good. I managed to get some alone time with Maya during dinner night after many unsuccessful trys. I hinted her my feelings but she seemed to be so uncomfortable and non-oblivion to whatever I did whatever I said but that doesn't mean she was not getting it I very openly showed my interest in her and at the end when I was so close stupid Jacob interfered and she ran away.

But you know what was the thing that has shaken us all most tonight, yes what the hell Maya did with that light strings and all !? How come she was able to hang those in between air without touching them ? Did she performed some kind of magic ? But she is a human she-

"Max pass me that syringe immediately." Mikhail shouted at Max and Max waisted no time in doing what was ordered to him.

After Maya passed out Max and Mikhail carried her to here in their cottage more specifically her room, we all followed them. From past 15 minutes they are checking up on her and doing her medication like this is not a new thing to them and they are expert in handling her this way. Me and my whole family is in shock of what we witnessed so we never raised any question but that doesn't mean we will not.

Mikhail injected Maya with some silver lotion in syringe on which she stirred in her sleep but Max immediately started mumbling sweet words to her. My palms automatically clenched to fists these guys are way too close to her.

"I think we should left her alone for some rest she will be pass out for some time." Mikhail said looking to all of us. When no one from us moved he continued "I know you all want some explanation but first please lets go outside she needs rest at the moment."

My father answered on behalf of us
"Okay everybody lets move outside."

We started moving out when Mikhail turned to Max "You sit with her for some time." On which Max just nodded.

In the drawing room

"We all are waiting Mikhail." Jacob said.

"I don't know how to start this." Mikhail said looking at ground.

"Let's start with explaining what we saw at dinner." I said to him in a cold tone.

I think no one was expecting me to say anything because everyone looked at me like I have grown horns at head
"What" I snapped.

"Forget him Mikhail ! You please feel free with us and explain to us everything. If I am not wrong she..she did some kind of magic there." My mom said first glaring at me then politely smiling at him.

"Yes you are right Luna." Mikhail answered and earned a gasp from all of us.

"But...but how's that possible ? She is..She.." Drew asked looking at Mikhail. This is the first time she has said something after that accident her hand has never left her belly, mother insticts.

"Thats because she is a Part Witch also." Mikhail cleared her confusion and all of our head snapped in his direction so fast that I guess we could have gotten ourselves neck sprain if possible.

"Part..Part Witch" My dad whispered.

I have never heard this term before I mean I have heard various types of witches before but never this and first of all how the hell she became a witch ?

No one said anything but we were all looking at him to explain everything.

"Mikhail how is she a witch she..she ...I never -" Drew started but Dad cut her off in between