14

"No way in hell you are going to make me wear that piece of fabric." I almost yelled at Drew.

"But sweetheart YOU.WILL.HAVE.TO" she shouted back.

"Ariel, Lizzy please help." I looked at both of them with pleading eyes.

"Whats your problem Maya its a nice dress !" Ariel says looking longingly at that dress.

"Yes I like it too." Lizzy says in her childish tone. She looks so adorable when she do that.

I guess I don't have any choice but to wear that. Its a beautiful red dress that goes down bit above my feet and looks lovely but its way too off shoulder, I never ever weared that type of dresses infact I hardly wear any dresses. When you are growing up and dont have any one to look after, have to work in between lustful eyes day and night then its better to show less skin and thats what I followed from past nineteen years of my life.

"Wellllll....Drew it's really veryyyy off shoulder I mean I don't think I will be able to carry this properly although I agree its beautiful." I tried to persuade her once again which I know I will fail surely.

Drew inhaled a long breath which means she is holding her temper and can burst out in any time soon. She looked at Ariel and Lizzy.

"Ariel why don't you take Lizzy down to her room and get her ready for the party, you should also get ready since party will start in next three hours.
If I will get time after making this child ready here I will come down to help you both." She ordered looking at Ariel.

Ariel just nodded and along with Lizzy went out of the room after waving us a good bye.

"So Maya....this dress is already out of my likebook because its too long and seeing the seriousness of today's party you should wear something more sexy and revealing but....BUT since you were not comfortable wearing all those sluty dresses according to you, I allowed you to wear this, now you have problem that this is offshoulder.....Why dont you do one thing wrap a bedsheet around you and then cover your head with scarf because you will look damn sexy in that.... And yes Neil will be so so attracted towards you then." She finished and stared me.

We looked for like half minutes into each other eyes and then I sensed the seriousness of her words and her tone. She is serious and I can't argue with her.

"I love this dress...wow...its amazing, I am just going to change into this you switch on the hair curler or straightener or whatever.." With that said I quickly grabbed the dress and went towards washroom without giving her any chance to speak. Day by day Drew is becoming more and more dangerous I wonder what will happen when she will get convert into a werewolf after completing her mating process.

"Better....and hurry up, Paul is on the way." I heard her final statement before slamming the door shut.

For all those who are thinking what is happening so let me explain you. Tonight we are having that SPW Honor Event where they will find their mate. We have decided to make Alpha Neil jealous by me getting close to some other guy. Old traditional but most efficient way to make guys jealous. Here in my case other guy is Paul a SPW Holder who lost his mate few years back. Mrs Blaire personally know him and says that we can rely upon him. But Alpha dont have any clue about him.

Earlier I was against this idea I mean just to get someone's attention I can't go close to some other guy that too unknown but Mrs Blaire and all others assured that this is necessary to make Alpha accept his hidden feelings for me which I highly doubt exists. Second reason is as I read and know also that werewolves are very protective and possessive towards their mates , they treat them as their own possession so I really want to see my Alpha jealous.
What guys am I expecting too much ? I am sure all the girls can relate to me, every girl wants to make his guy jealous for once. Atleast I do.