❤️12❤️

Upon hearing the bell ring, signaling the end of the day, you rushed to your locker to grab your things. On your way, you bumped into Taeyeon - who sickly smiled at you. "Oh hi JJ." She said. You wanted to slap her right then and there, "Hello." You replied. "I'm Taeyeon, we weren't formally introduced."

"Quite obvious since you used my nickname that only my friends can call me. If you'll excuse me, I have to go." Taeyeon scoffed as you tried to walk past her. She moved in your way, "You know what..." She began, "..let me just get to my point."

Taeyeon leaned into your face, "Chanyeol is mine. Make one move on him and I'll destroy you." She smiled again and walked away. You balled your hands into fists and stormed off to your locker, not wanting to get into a fight just yet.

~

You walked into detention late, thanks to Taeyeon. You had met the teacher in the hallway and were given an extra 5 minutes of detention. When you walked inside you saw the usual group of people; Sehun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Junmyeon, Kris, and lastly, Chanyeol.

"JJ, hey." Kyungsoo greeted you with a smile, causing you to smile knowing that he wasn't mad at you. "Hey Soo." You greet back, looking over to Chanyeol. "You should cheer him up." Jongin spoke, looking up from his phone.

You nodded and walked over to Chanyeol, ruffling his hair. He turned and smiled upon the sight of you, "Hey baby girl, what's up?" You sighed rolling your eyes, "Where to begin?"

Chanyeol tsked, "Who pissed you off?" He questioned. "That bitch Taeyeon.." You said, causing Chanyeol to raise an eyebrow. "Taeyeon? What did sh-" "She said that you're hers, and that if I made on move she'd destroy me. Like does she know who I am?"

"Dude I've been wanting someone to cash that bitch ousside for years." Kyungsoo growled, "Krystal too." Jongin sighed, "Babe, that was just a fling." "Fling my ass Jongin." Jongin grabbed the collar of Kyungsoo's shirt and mumbled something in his ear - causing the older to blush furiously.

"Pay them no mind," Chanyeol said, turning you to face him, "Taeyeon really said that?" "Yeah! I don't like her Chanyeol.." Chanyeol exhaled from his nose, "Guess who won't talk to her then?" Your mouth gaped open, "R-really?!"

Chanyeol smiled, "Yeah. Like I said, you're the most important person to me, and I don't want to lose you.." You smiled but began to feel like shit because of having to kick Chanyeol out. "I am sorry about my foster parents.." You mumble.

Chanyeol chuckles, "Don't sweat it baby girl. At least you love me." You smile brightly and grab Chanyeol's hand, "Stand up real quick." He nods and stands up. You pull him towards you and take his other hand in yours, then you place both of them on your waist. Chanyeol furrows his brows in confusion as he watches you. You just flash a smile at him and wrap your arms around his neck, bringing his face closer to yours.

Chanyeol smirks, catching on to your plan, and fully leans inward - attaching his lips to yours. He grips onto your hips and pulls you closer to him as the boys cheer and clap. Sehun pulled out his phone and took a video, planning on sending it to Luhan later.

When you two pulled apart Chanyeol rests his forehead against yours and pecks your nose. "I love you Jung Jihyun." He admits. At first, you're shocked, but your shock turns into a smile as you lean in to peck Chanyeol's lips. Upon doing so you reply, "I love you too Park Chanyeol."

-----------------

No this is not the ending of the book~