❤️ 3 ❤️

"Alright bye bitches, I'll see you later." Chanyeol bid his friends goodbye as he had promised you that'd he walk you home.

"Thanks again for agreeing to walk me home, that's really sweet of you." You smile, gripping the straps of your bookbag. Chanyeol chuckles, "I'm not sweet, I just like you is all. You're really cool and you have the same music taste as I do."

"Ohh, okay~" You laugh. "What?" He questions, "You're playing the liar card Chanyeol, you don't have a very good poker face." Chanyeol scoffs, "Hey! Have you ever even played poker?" "No, but my foster dad plays with his friends every Sunday. I've watched them play a few times since I've gotten here." Chanyeol nods, "Sounds fun." You sigh, "Not when they get loud."

Chanyeol opens his mouth to reply when he notices you rubbing your arms, "Are you cold??" He asks. "Just a little.." You replied.

Chanyeol walks in front of you, causing you to stop walking. "What?" You question. "Hand me your bookbag." "Why?" "Just do it."

You shrug and slip your bookbag off, handing it to Chanyeol. He sets it down and slips his coat off, "Chanyeol you do-" "Shush." Chanyeol wraps his jacket around your shoulder and then grabs your bookbag, slinging it over his shoulder. "There, now you'll be warm."

You smile at Chanyeol, "Thanks." "Don't sweat it." He says, continuing to walk. You follow him, holding the edges of his jacket to your cheeks in an attempt to hide your blush.

~

Upon reaching your house you thank Chanyeol once more. "Stop thanking me so much." He chuckled. "Well, okay. Umm....do you want to come in for a drink or something?" You ask.

Chanyeol hands you your bookbag, "I'm good," He smiles, "I'll see you tomorrow JJ." You grab your bookbag and Chanyeol ruffles your hair. He turns around and jogs down the stairs, "Wait! Your jacket." You say, setting your bookbag down to slip off the coat when - "Keep it, it looks better on you anyways."

You look up at Chanyeol - who's already walking down the street. You smile and grip the edges of his jacket once again. Chanyeol.