❤1️❤️

You were running late - as usual

You were running late - as usual. It was your first day of school as the new transfer student and you overslept. Not really a shocker there. You could probably sleep through an earthquake if you wanted to.

But you were currently rushing down the hallway to get to the main office....on the other side of the building. You stopped for a minute to catch your breathe when a loud, "FUCK YOU." Rang out in the hallway. The voice was deep and oh so alluring.

You turn to see a very tall male with messy red hair - back turned. He was arguing with some kid in class as the teacher kept telling him to shut the door.

The male got tired of it and shut the door, "Happy?!" He shouted through the door. The teacher rushed over and covered the small window - meaning the male would no longer be a distraction.

The tall red head turned around, the first thing he saw - being you. He scoffed, "Couldn't mind your own business huh?" He said in a rude tone.

"Actually I was just passing by, thanks." You retorted - shocking the male at how you snapped back. He smirked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Jihyun, and you are?" The red haired male took a couple steps closer to Jihyun. "I'm Chanyeol." His eyes examined you and he focused on your backpack.

"Late huh? What'd you do, stay the night at your boyfriends house?" You raised an eyebrow. He thinks I have a boyfriend?

"Actually no, I overslept in my own home. I don't have a boyfriend." You informed Chanyeol. "Ohh okay, the liar card~" He chuckled.

The feeling of insecurity began to seep in as you twiddled your thumbs. Chanyeol noted the change in reaction, "...you weren't lying, were you?" He questioned.

You nodded and grabbed the sleeves of your bookbag. "Hey, uh- look, Jihyun....I'm sorry." You looked up at Chanyeol - who was now closer.

You could make out his tattoos and your eyes landed upon a star made out of the letters B-V-B. It rested upon the side of his neck.

"Jihyun? Hello~" Chanyeol called out. You reached up and placed your index finger on the tattoo. Chanyeol looked at your extended arm and realized what you were touching. "You know Black Veil Brides?" He questioned.

"Mmmh? Oh, uh yeah...I love BVB." You mumbled. You could've sworn you saw a smile creep on Chanyeol's face as you looked towards the clock behind him.

"Oh uh sorry, Chanyeol. I gotta go." You said - rushing off. Chanyeol watched you as you rushed down the hall. He chuckled and shook his head, "What have I gotten myself into?"