❤️ 7 ❤️

The next day, you decided to have Chanyeol's group meet up with you and Luhan at the mall. They all agreed to it and you met up at 2:30 in the food court.

You introduce Luhan to everyone and he began to blend in with the group the more they got to know him. But so far, Sehun and Luhan were getting along perfectly. Just as you had thought.

You decided to pull away from the group for a breather, but Chanyeol followed. "Yeah there~ You good?" He asked, sitting down next to you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just needed a little break is all." You smiled. "Oh, I thought you weren't feeling well so I got worried."

"Awwwe Yeollie, that's so cute~" You cooed. "You're such a sweetheart." Chanyeol blushed, "Well I care about you, you're important to me."

Your smile widened. You opened your mouth to reply, "Oh my gosh, Chanyeol?!" A female voice questioned. "O M G, it is you! I can't believe it!" Chanyeol's expression changed from sweet to genuine excitement as he greeted the female. "Taeyeon, hey! I haven't you in forever!" He smiled.

"Well, technically since we broke up but yeah. It does feel like it's been forever!" Taeyeon smiled, "So how have you been?" She asked, placing a hand on his forearm.

"I've been great! How about you?" "I'm fantastic now that I got to see you again." She giggled. "Oh, uhm Chan....your friend left." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "What friend?" He questioned. "That blonde haired girl."

Chanyeol turned around and saw the bench behind him was vacant. Suddenly he remembered, "Oh my god, I'm sorry Taeyeon! I have to go." "Wait! Here's my number, call me later." Chanyeol grabbed the piece of paper, "Will do! Bye!!"

~

Chanyeol looked for you everywhere. He even called the boys to help him find you and asked female staff to look in the bathrooms. But you were no where to be found.

Chanyeol redialed your number for what seemed like the 100th time, when he heard your phone going off two feet behind him. He turned, gaze meeting yours. "Looking for someone?" You questioned.

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief and went to pull you in for a hug when you pulled away, "What's the matter baby girl? Are you okay??" You roll your eyes and walk past Chanyeol.

"Wait, baby girl! Why are you ignoring me?? Are you tired? Do you not feel well? Is it Shark Week?" You scoff and walk away from Chanyeol - only to be followed again. "Baby girl......JJ!" You just continued to walk away from Chanyeol - who was hurt and confused.

What did he do wrong? Did he even do anything wrong? What was going on?

Everything was perfect one second and now it was a mess. Chanyeol sighed and rejoined the guys at the food court. "Where's JJ?" Luhan asked. "She walked off again." Chanyeol said, sitting down. "Why?" Sehun questioned.

"I don't know. She was fine one minute and now she's ignoring me....I don't even know what I did wrong-" "Wow! This must be fate or something to keep bumping into you like this, Chanyeol. Maybe the earth is trying to tell us something~"

The guys looked at Taeyeon, then back to Chanyeol as they listened to Taeyeon consistently flirt with Chanyeol. "Well I gotta go, but totally call me okay?" "Of course, see you later Taeyeon." "Bye bye Chan~"

"I don't even know what I did wrong?" Sehun emphasized. "Are you fucking stupid?" Kyungsoo questioned. "What?" "Taeyeon! What the fuck are you doing with ex Taeyeon?" "I'm just being friendly."

"Friendly my ass Chanyeol, do you still like her?!" "No! God no! I'm way over that bridge!" "Don't play with me Chanyeol, I don't have time for games."

"Jesus Soo, no I don't like Taeyeon. End. Of. Story." Chanyeol hopped out of his seat and rushed off. "Fucking liar.." Kyungsoo muttered, taking another sip of his Pepsi. "Such a liar.."