❤️ 2 ❤️

For being late, you were given after school detention - something you were not looking forward to.

You decided to head to 2124 after grabbing your stuff from your new locker, just to get detention done and over with.

You found the room and walked inside. A group of kids were already in there, all spread out. "You must be Ms. Jung, just take a seat," You nod and sit down in the closest seat. "As I was saying, do your work, and stay silent - I'll be back in 15 minutes."

The teacher left the room, closing the door behind him. Almost as if on cue, the boy in front of you turned around - "What are you in for?" He asked.

"I was late." You answered simply. "I cussed out a teacher." He chuckled, "I'm Kyungsoo by the way." You smiled, "I'm Jihyun, but I go by JJ." "Well, welcome to hell JJ. Let me introduce you to everyone,"

Kyungsoo slipped out of his seat and began to name everyone else in the room - "That's Sehun, he's the youngest. Jongin, my boyfriend. Kris, who's dating Junmyeon. Junmyeon, who we call Suho. And lastly, Chanyeol our group leader."

You raise an eyebrow and look over at the male facing the window - headphones blasting what you could make out to be MCR. The red hair just confirmed what you had heard, it was the same Chanyeol you had met in the hallway.

You smiled slightly and stood up. You walked past Kyungsoo and made your way to Chanyeol, "I wouldn't bug him if I were you, he's pissed." Sehun had said.

You just brushed it off and tapped Chanyeol's shoulder. When he didn't respond you did it again, "Chanyeol~" You called. Still nothing. You sighed and grabbed his headphone cord, you pulled it out of his phone - causing the music to pause. "What the fuck do you wa-"

Chanyeol's gaze met yours and his eyes softened, "Jihyun...what are you doing here?" He questioned. "Well since I was late, they gave me detention." Chanyeol's mouth formed an Oh.

"Y'all cute~" Sehun teased, causing Chanyeol to turn towards him. "Shut up small fry." Chanyeol scoffed. "Awwe is our little Chanyeol getting embarrassed?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Fuck you guys." Chanyeol mumbled, rolling his eyes. You just giggled, hiding your blush. "By the way, which MCR song were you listening to? I couldn't quite make out the lyrics."

Chanyeol looked back at you, "You know My chemical romance..?" You smiled, you caught his interest. "Yeah, is it surprising that I like rock music?" "Honestly yeah, it is.." Chanyeol chuckled.

"I was listening to Helena, it's one of my favorites." Your smile widened, "Same! But my favorite is Mama." Chanyeol smiled, "What other groups do you listen to??"

"Three Days Grace, Hollywood Undead, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day, And Black Veil Brides." Chanyeol gasped and slipped off his leather jacket, he turned around and showed off the back of his tank top - It was the Sleeping with Sirens symbol with 'Do it now, remember it later' written around it.

"I love that!" You exclaim, "Do it now, remember it later is my favorite SWS song." Chanyeol remarked, slipping his jacket back on. "Mine too!" "No way!" "Yeah!"

Chanyeol smiles, "I have a feeling we're gonna get along just fine." You nod, "Yeah, I think we will."