❤️ 10 ❤️

It was now Monday and you didn't want to go to school, but of course your parents made you. So, you got dressed in your uniform and just before leaving your room you looked to your left and saw Chanyeol's leather jacket.

You sighed and took it off the hanger, might as well give it back.

Upon arriving to school the first person you saw was Kyungsoo. Normally you'd smile and greet him but you couldn't do that anymore. So instead, you walked past him and looked for Chanyeol.

You found him. You found him talking to Taeyeon, who apparently just transferred from what you heard through others conversations.

You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder - well attempted to. He turned around, eyes meeting yours. He began to mouth the word 'baby' before stopping himself. "JJ...what did you want?"

You didn't verbally reply, you just handed the coat to him - which he pushed away. "I told you to keep it. It's yours."

"Chanyeol...please just take the coat.." You said, voice barely above a whisper. He could tell you were really hurt. "Excuse us." Chanyeol gently grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from all the other students.

"Chanyeol, let go." You said, struggling. Chanyeol just kept a hold of you and turned around. "We need to settle this now." He said, looking at you.

"Settle what?" "You know what I'm talking about. Why didn't you tell your folks that I'm not a bad guy?" Chanyeol questioned.

Come to think of it, you didn't know why. You just did as you were told, like the obedient little girl you were raised to be.

"I...I don't know...but yesterday I tried to tell them how nice you were to me but they just kept saying that bad boys do bad things.."

"BUT IM NOT A BAD GUY!" Chanyeol growled, letting go of your wrist to tangle it in his hair.

He expected you to run, to be scared, but you weren't.

"I make stupid mistakes sometimes, yeah but not once have I bullied someone or hurt anyone!"

Chanyeol began to rant angrily, pulling at his hair and flailing his arms.

"Yeollie..." You mumbled, reaching out to grab his arm. But he didn't notice.

"Yeollie!" You shouted, causing Chanyeol to look straight at you. "Calm down...I know you're not bad. But my parents believe that just because Junmyeon did something to my sister, that since you're his friend you'll do something to me. I know you won't, because I trust you. I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you but I can barely stand up for myself."

Chanyeol sighed and moved closer to you, wrapping his arms around you - pulling you into his chest. You lifted your arms and placed them around his back.

"I'm sorry Yeollie....I'm really sorry.." You cried, burying your face into Chanyeol's chest. He just kissed your forehead and held you as tight as he could, "I'm sorry too baby girl....I'm sorry too..."