❤ 8 ❤️

"JJ please talk to me..."
Beep
"JJ are you okay? You're not answering my calls..."
Beep
"Baby girl please answer me."
Beep
"I miss you.."
Beep
"What did I do wrong??"
Beep
"Baby girl."
Beep
"Come on, talk to me..."

Ever since Chanyeol spoke to that Taeyeon chick, you had ignored all his calls and texts. He had completely forgotten about you but you didn't forget about him with Luhan.

Besides, he and that chick had dated before. You never dated Luhan, you wouldn't dream of dating his gay ass. It was stupid to be jealous but you couldn't help it. Chanyeol wasn't yours, but in a way, he was.

You were brought out of your thoughts by your cell going off, it was Chanyeol again. Right before it would send Chanyeol to voicemail, you answered the phone.

"You picked up....you finally answered." You could almost hear his smile. "What do you want Chanyeol?"

"I want my baby girl, so unlock your window please." You sighed and hung up the phone. You climbed off your bed and opened your window.

Chanyeol climbed through and brushed himself off. "Now what do you want?" You ask, arms crossed. "Relax, I just want to know wha-"

"Who's Taeyeon?"

Chanyeol sighed, "That's what this is about?" He questioned, only to be given no answer. "Alright fine, Taeyeon is my ex girlfriend. That's it. She's my ex, as in not together anymore."

"Yeah but you still like her don't you?" Chanyeol shook his head, "No I don't. I'm just trying to be nice to her because she was actually the first girl to ever give a shit about me. Quite frankly I'd have been perfectly fine if I had never seen her again, but I did. I don't really care about that though. Right now, I only care that the one important person in the world to me in mad at me."

You sighed and unfolded your arms, "I'm not mad, I was just jealous." Chanyeol chuckled, "Why?" You shrugged, "I thought you liked her more than me.." Chanyeol frowned and walked closer to you.

He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead, "That's not possible. There's nobody that I like more than you." You smiled, "Promise?"

Chanyeol pulled away from the hug and looked directly at you, "I promise. No one will ever replace you, or be better than you." You blushed and quickly hugged Chanyeol once more, "Thank you Yeollie."

Chanyeol's smile widened, "You're welcome, baby girl."