❤️ 5 ❤️

(WHOO IM ON A ROLL)

That morning you woke up to your alarm, and a very warm pillow - with a heartbeat. Your eyes shot open and your body jerks up to see Chanyeol, fully awake. "Well good morning to you too." He chuckles.

"Have you been here all night?!" You ask, quite surprised you didn't wake up to an empty bed. "Yeah, you were so peaceful and cute I couldn't bring myself to wake you up. Plus you kinda wouldn't let me get up, I tried for like 10 minutes but you kept groaning when I tried. So I just stayed."

You blush, "W-well did you at least get some sleep?" Chanyeol smiled and sat up, facing you. "I did. Thank you for asking." You nodded.

"Now, I best get going. Don't want the folks to catch a boy in your room do we?" Chanyeol chuckled, walking over to your window. "Are you going to be in detention again?" You asked before Chanyeol climbed out of your room, "Depends, why?"

"I could get detention again if you have it..." You mumble, Chanyeol turns his head to look at you. "Don't worry about it. I mean I probably will but I don't want you to get in trouble again."

"Well if you do get detention, then tell me...I'll stay after school and wait for you to get out." Chanyeol smiled, "Alright."

You smile, "See you in a bit Yeollie." Chanyeol blushes, "See you JJ." He says before closing your window.

~

Once you arrived at the front gate you immediately began to look for Chanyeol as you gripped onto his jacket. You began to hear other students mumble as they pointed or looked in your direction. Were they talking about you?

You just shrugged it off and continued to look for Chanyeol.

"Hey JJ!" A familiar voice called out, "Hey Soo!" You smiled at the male, "Where Yeollie?" You question, still looking around. "Yeollie?" He asked, smirking. "Shut up." You blushed. "It's alright if you like him, I won't tell. Promise!"

"What? I-I don't like Cha-" "JJ!" - Chanyeol. You turned around and saw Chanyeol jogging up towards you. "You okay?" Kyungsoo asks, "Yeah," Chanyeol pants, "I'm fine."

"So...Yeollie huh?" Kyungsoo says, looking between you and Chanyeol. "Relax Soo, it's just a nickname." Kyungsoo smirked again, "Sure it is~" He says, walking past you two to go find his boyfriend. He whispers to Chanyeol, who nudged him.

"What did he say?" You ask. Chanyeol shakes his head, "It's nothing baby girl, just ignore him."

Your eyes widened at 'baby girl' but you smile, "Okay." You mumbled, trying to control your blush.

Chanyeol smiles at you, "Come on, let's go get you to class early." You laugh and walk beside Chanyeol into the building.