❤️ 11 ❤️

For the entire day you attempted to avoid Chanyeol and the people you called your friends. Attempted. But there was nothing you could do if you got detention.

And that's exactly what happened.

You used the bathroom before class and stayed in one of the stalls for about 8 minutes before leaving the bathroom. You were caught in the hallway by a teacher - with no pass. The teacher wrote you a detention slip and a pass to class.

You smiled devilishly as you walked away from the teacher and over to your classroom. Your smile disappeared as you opened the door to your classroom, "You're late." Your teacher, Mr. Kim, mused.

"I have a pass." You mused back. Mr. Kim took the pass and nodded, "Alright Ms. Jung, please take your seat." You nodded and sat down in your seat, directly across from Mr. Kim.

All of the other girls, and gay males, in class were jealous that you got that seat. It was obvious for two reasons; One, Mr. Kim was possibly one of the most beautiful males in the world. And two, they'd glare at you whenever you'd sit down in front of him.

Of course they'd be jealous of you, you were jealous of you. You didn't deserve this seat but you were Mr. Kim voiced favorite student. Yes, he admitted to you being his favorite student out of his three years in teaching.

Mr. Kim was also young, ranging at the age of 23, and smart. He graduated college at the age of 20 and went straight to teaching.

In a way, it was good that you had the seat - no one could constantly make a move on Mr. Kim or throw themselves onto him. But, it was also bad. It showed favoritism, and although you didn't care, teachers weren't supposed to have a favorite.

Mr. Kim had told you that aside from being his smartest and most behaved student, you were his favorite because you didn't throw yourself at him. That was understandable.

During Mr. Kim's presentation of, 'How Chemicals can affect different surfaces' there was a knock on the door. "Jihyun, could you please get that?" You nodded and stood up from your desk. You opened the door, "Mr. Kim's Chemistry class." You spoke.

"Hello, my name is Zhang Yixing from the class across the hall and I was wondering if your class was done with the laptop cart." You smiled, "I'll ask."

You turned around and faced Mr. Kim, "Is our class done with the laptop cart?" Mr. Kim nodded and went back to work. You walked to the back of the class and grabbed the cart. You wheeled it to the door and handed it over to Yixing, "Here you go~"

Yixing smiled, "Thank you." You smiled back, "You're very welcome." You and Yixing bowed as you closed the class door. You went back to your seat just as Mr. Kim had finished his presentation, "Now tomorrow we will get into groups and pick a chemical, remember to put on your safety gear."

Mr. Kim walked back over to his desk and flashed a smile at you, "Thank you for dealing with that." You smiled back, "It was no problem, songsaenim." You said, standing up as you gathered your things.

The bell rang and you bid Mr. Kim a goodbye, he smiled and waved as you walked out the door.

------------------------

Which Kim did you think it was?? Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin??

It was.......*drumroll*

KIM SEOKJIN🎉🎉🎉

KIM SEOKJIN🎉🎉🎉

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter~