❤️ 9 ❤️

"Okay okay, I got one! Bad Girls Club or Good Girls Bad Guys?"

"Definitely Good Girls Bad Guys."

"What?! No way, Bad Girls Club is waaaayyy better!"

Chanyeol chuckled, "And why is that? Because it's your favorite?"

"No, it's better because of the cheer and upbeat tone. Besides, my favorite is Just Like You." You say, grabbing another chip from the large family sized bag that was setting inbetween you and Chanyeol.

"Alright, alright.....Helena or Mama?"

You scoff, "Easy, Mama. It's more enticing and people can relate to it more. Therefore, it is more superior than Helena."

"That's reasonable." Chanyeol nodded, stuffing a chip into his mouth.

"But, I bet I can guess your favorite SWS song."

You laughed, "No way, nobody has ever guessed it right."

"Bet." Chanyeol said, pointing at you. "I don't make bets." You smirked.

"Awe come on, you're no fun." You scoffed again, "You know fine, lets go."

"Okay so, If I get it wrong you get to flick me with a rubber band. But, if I get it right....you have to kiss me."

Your eyes widened as your heart began to race, you what?

"Okay, deal."

'Wait what? No, NO DEAL!'

Chanyeol smirked, "I'm going to guess that your favorite Sirens song is.....If You Can't Hang."

Your body tensed, how did he get it right?! Most people thought it was James Dean, Audrey Hepburn.

"Did I get it right?" Chanyeol asked, with a little too much excitement in his voice. "I got it didn't I?! Ha, I knew I would! Now you gotta kiss me~"

You blushed but then an idea popped into your mind!

"How about a rebet? This time if I get your favorite BVB song wrong, then you get to flick me. And if I get it right, you have to kiss me."

Chanyeol smirked, "Alright, I'll do it - and give you a hint, it's not a sad or slow song."

You sighed and bit your bottom lip, "I'm gonna guess Rebel Love Song."

Suddenly Chanyeol's smirk fell, "Holy shit....how'd you guess that right?!" You smirked, "I just guessed my favorite song because I know you're obsessed with me."

Chanyeol scoffed, "Am not.." He muttered. "Oh yeah, sure."

"I am not obsessed with you. If anything, you're obsessed with me. Now hush!"

You shook your head, about to remind him that you won but apparently - he remembered.

Chanyeol had moved the bag of chips and was already moving towards you by the time you finally opened your mouth.

Your eyes met with his and you felt the blush creep up on your face. "Ch-chanyeol..." You mumbled, feeling quite nervous.

Chanyeol just shushed you and crawled on top of you, "Relax baby girl, you trust me don't you?"

You nodded causing Chanyeol smiled, "Good, what relationship would we have if you didn't trust me?"

By now you could've sworn your face was a tomato. The closeness of you and Chanyeol began to make your head spin.

It got even worse when Chanyeol leaned his face down to yours, noses now touching.

"JJ..?" Chanyeol questioned, "Y-yeah?"

"I like you a lot, just so you know..."

You smiled, "I like you too Chanyeol."

Chanyeol smirked and closed the gap between the two of you. His lips were soft against your chapped ones as they moved in perfect sync.

"Hey Sis, dinner is re-" Your foster brother opened your bedroom door and froze at the sight. "Hoseok-!"

You broke the kiss and Chanyeol off of you, "Oh my god, Hobi please don't tell mom and dad about this!" You begged.

"Wait...is that Park Chanyeol?!" Hoseok asked, a little too loud.

"Hoseok? Jihyun? What's going on up there?!" You quickly rushed to your window and opened it, helping Chanyeol crawl through.

Unfortunately, "Jung Jihyun!"

You and Chanyeol froze in your spots. "Is that Park Chanyeol?!" Your foster father yelled, more than asked. "Mr and Mrs. Jung? Hoseok? JJ what's-?" Luhan walked out of the bathroom and looked at Chanyeol - who was halfway out the window.

"Excuse us Luhan, but we need to have a little chat with Jihyun." You looked at Luhan and mouthed an apology. He just smiled and signaled that he'd be downstairs.

"Mr. Park, please get in the house." Your foster mother spoke. Chanyeol slowly crawled back into the house and stepped beside you. "You have a lot of nerve showing your face around here after what that little friend of yours, Junmyeon, did to our little Dawon."

"With all due respect sir, that was Junmyeon. Not me."

"Wait what did I miss??" You questioned. "Dawon dated Junmyeon for two years until she found out he cheated on her with Kris." Chanyeol explained, bending down to your ear.

"It doesn't matter wether you were in it or not. You're friends with that delinquent, and all the other boys that cause trouble around town - and we don't want Jihyun hanging around people like you and your little friends." You looked down at the ground, "Come over here Jihyun."

You slowly walked over to your foster parents. "Now, go show Chanyeol the proper way out."

You nodded and began to walk out of your room, leading Chanyeol - and your parents downstairs.

Your parents stayed at the end of the stairs as they watched you kick Chanyeol out of the house.

"JJ come on please don't do this, you know me. I'd never do anything like that to you."

You just ignored Chanyeol as you gently shoved him outside.

"Baby girl please." You looked up at Chanyeol - tears in your eyes. You mouthed a sorry as you slowly closed the front door. Just before you heard the click, Chanyeol's voice rang out.

"I thought you trusted me!"

After you heard the click, you locked the door and turned to your parents. "Good, now din-" You just shook your head and pushed past them, rushing up the steps.

The best thing to ever happen to you was just forced out of your life, and you hated yourself for being forced to do so.