Chapter 4

It has been more than three hours since Sheldon has left. I sat down on the bed with the mirror in my hands staring at the ugly reflection which stares back at me. I was now sporting a swollen black eye and bruised cheek along with a bruise side from receiving multiple kicks from Sheldon's boots.

I've put up with this plenty times before and I should have been used to being beaten by Sheldon whenever he gets angry but this time it just felt worst than all the other times

I've put up with this plenty times before and I should have been used to being beaten by Sheldon whenever he gets angry but this time it just felt worst than all the other times. I don't deserve this at all, he tries to corrupt me and even though I don't want to I still tried to please him by stealing those diamonds for him but he wasn't satisfied. When is Sheldon ever pleased or satisfied though? And whenever he isn't I always ended up feeling it. Tonight was just so much, I had gotten a fine beating from Sheldon for not being able to get him those diamonds. The beating was one thing but even when I thought he was finished and I fell to the floor he proceeded to kick me more than once. How can I survive under these conditions?

I told you to put a stop to it Scar. Take control of your life once again. Take the reins once again Scar, you know exactly what to do.

Maybe I should finally start listening to the voice that has been in my head. That very voice that was speaking to me when I caught Sheldon's cat- Razo. The voice that has always been there telling me what to do and what to do to feel alive. Maybe it was time that I allow it to lead and guide me, don't try to block it out but just do whatever it tells me. That voice doesn't want me getting hurt I should definitely listen to it from now on if I want all this to stop and to be happy.

Don't you see that I care Scar? I am a friend. I'd never tell you anything that will get you hurt.

"Alright, fine" I said out loud "I'm listening just tell me what to do"

Turn off all the lights in the apartment.