chapter twenty three - pity *unedited*

Warning: This chapter contains a rape scene, it's not graphic, or detailed. But I know these things can be sensitive to some readers. You've been warned.

***

"I saw what you traded her." William spoke, following along side of me. I gave him a sideways glance before flipping the wielding helmet in my hands. "You wouldn't want your father finding out about stealing illegal drugs, and then selling them for profit."

 I stopped in front of my tracks and faced the blonde haired man dressed up in a guard uniform infront of me. I knew this man from my father's close friends- and he would often come over to discuss business with my father. "You know William, I thought we were done with all this." I said back while crossing my arms over my chest.

 I saw his eyes go down my pushed up chest and he smirked slightly, but it was quickly washed off. "I'm just doing my job, Dakota." he told me with a stern voice as he stood up straighter. "If I see an illegal substance being distributed, I need to report this in..unless." He smirked over at me, that's when I saw his finger's snap, and in a second, guards were surrounding me.

"What is this?" I sneered, backing my way up into a closet door. I glanced in every direction as 5 guards stood beside William.

"Now, you wouldn't want your father finding out about all of this.. Wouldn't want him to be more disappointed." He smirked, "Get her."

My eyes widen as the guards began walking for me. "Get the hell away from me, I'll slit your throat." I sneered, attempting to sound more brave that I wasn't on the inside but it didn't work. One of the guards moved behind me and grabbed my wrists, forcing my shoulders to move together hard and I yelped out. "Please, don't."  I pleaded just as a cloth was clamped over my mouth, muffling my pleads.  

  The guard that I didn't get to see pushed me into the hallway that was empty- and pushed me inside an opened door. I stumbled forward and my knee hit the floor hard as the door behind me clicked shut. A hand grabbed hold of my brown locks, yanking me upwards to look at whoever was behind me but I fought as best as I could against them- but I was painfully outnumbered.

 My arm lashed out to the side to jab someone in the jaw as my life flashed before my eyes, a pain filled groan filled the room, "Grab her hands." someone had ordered, and a jingle of something coming out of a pocket filled my ears as someone clamped their hands over my wrists.

 Someone pushed me forwards, hitting my nose off the strong metal wall- enough to cause blood to start trickling down my nostril. "What are you doing, let me go!" I screamed as I sobbed out, trying to fight against the strong hands that had me pinned up against the walls as something cold wrapped around my wrists.

  "Oh, honey.. crying is just going to make me enjoy it even more." a voice who I recognized as William's called out as I was forced to turn around now that my motor movement was restricted with the silver handcuffs. I noticed the metal table sitting in the middle of the room as I was pushed towards the guards who stood behind it with smug looks on their faces. "I had my eyes on you for months," he smirked as he watched as I was bent over the table, my head banging off the metal with the force. 

 "Please, William-- you don't want to do this." I cried out as I felt my wrists get handcuffed to the table and the fear inside me was starting to bubble to the surface. Anger had started to grow inside of my veins as I felt trapped and vulnerable, "I'll kill you all." I slammed my hand down, only for my wrists to get cut from the cuffs.

 I saw someone's boots in my vision as a man stepped forward to the side of me, but I didn't dare to look up at him and give whoever it was the satisfaction to see the tears on my face. "She's too.. lively.. smack her head a little more." just as the command was said- my head was smacked up against the metal of the table and bounced off several times as my vision started to go blurry.