chapter sixteen- lives are at stake *unedited*

*Third Person*

Clarke rushed to Dakota's side, reaching out to her with a shaky hand just as Dakota started to shake violently. Her entire being was filled with pain, contracting in waves. Octavia flinched away from her when her head jerked off her lap and onto the dropship flooring. Bellamy lifted Dakota up, resting her against his chest, tilting her up sideways when white foam began to bubble out of her mouth.

"Which one is it!" Clarke yelled, filled with a new sense of panic, rushing towards the grounder. "Our friends are dying, and you can help!"

Bellamy tried to keep Dakota skill as her body convulsed. "O, I need you to take her."

Octavia shook her head,"Bell, I cant-" Octavia looked down in horror at Dakota as her eyes started to roll up into her skull.

Bellamy sighed as he took in his sister's facial expression. "Fine, Miller." He passed her to Miller, and when he took her, Bellamy began to walk up to the chained grounder. "I'll get him to talk."

"Bellamy, No!" Octavia yelled after him.

"He wants Finn to die. He wants Dakota to die! Why can't you see that?" Bellamy glared back over to his sister. "Do you want them to live?"

"Clarke, you even said it yourself, this is not who we are. He was protecting me, He saved my life!" Octavia whispered.

"We're talking about Finn's life, and Dakota's!" Bellamy yelled.

"Don't act like you give a shit about her, Bell!" Octavia screeched. "You ruined everything for her, not to mention you banished her bestfriend, and now she's suffering so don't act like you give a damn about her!"

"That was her choice, O. She decided to banish him!" Bellamy yelled back after her.

Clarke glanced over at Dakota who stopped shaking, expect for the small jerks every so often. "Guys, stop. This isn't going to help them." Clarke looked over at Bellamy and gave him an approving nod which Bellamy understood perfectly.

Octavia saw the head nod, and her eyes flashed in horror, "Clarke, No!" She stepped towards the grounder. "Just tell us!" She pleaded.

Bellamy cut through the Grounder's shirt, slicing one of the seat belts off of one of the seats. "Your going to show us the antidote or you're going to wish you had." Bellamy began to wrap the seatbelt around his hand.

"Bellamy, no." Octavia begged. "Please."

Bellamy ignored his sister's pleads, and swung the seatbelt at the grounder, noting the horrified looks on Clarke's and Octavia's faces. His gaze shifted to Dakota, lying on the floor completely helpless and his gaze hardened back onto the grounder. He struck the grounder again.

Clarke rushed in front of the grounder, hoping he would finally talk. Her hands shook while placing the various vials on the ground. "Please, which one is the antidote?"

"Just tell them." Octavia whimpered.

Bellamy reached forward, gripping Clarke's shoulder. "Clarke." Clarke stood, and moved out of his way.

Bellamy swung again, this time much harder.

"Enough!" Octavia yelled as Bellamy hit the grounder again. "Please stop!"

"Clarke, he's getting worse." Raven called from below.

"We're running out of time. Which one is it? If you tell us, they'll stop. Please tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this!"

Bellamy threw the seatbelt in anger. "If that doesn't work, maybe this will. Clarke, you don't have to be here for this."

"I'm not leaving without that antidote." Clarke replied sternly.