( CHAPTER FOUR - MISSING GOGGLE BOY )

CHAPTER FOUR - MISSING GOGGLE BOY

              DAKOTA'S BROWN EYES  fluttered open and a tired groan fell from her lips as she stretched out her limbs, hearing her bones pop. The palms of her hands dug into her eyes as she wiped the sleep from them and then crawled out of her tent just when a bunch of teenagers ran out in-front of her, all of them cheering loudly whilst trying to catch one another. She blinked a couple times, standing there in annoyance as the screaming shot right through her ears. 

 Her eyes caught onto the larger frame of the Chancellor's Son, Wells, whom was walking over with some spare clothes in his hands. Dakota pursed her lips and took a step towards him. "Morning, where are they from?" She nodded her head towards the clothes. 

Wells rose his head at the sound of her voice and smiled slightly at her friendly tone. "Hey, I got them from those two kids who died during the landing." He informed her. 

Dakota looked down at the clothing, "Oh.." She had forgotten about those boys that had unbuckled themselves from their seats during the rocky land. "You buried them, huh?" She questioned to which he had nodded to confirm. "Sorry you had to do that alone."

 Wells gave her a half-smile, liking someone to actually talk with instead of harassing him. "Don't worry about it." He replied and bumped his shoulder into hers as he walked past her, going in the direction of the drop ship and Dakota began following behind him.

"Hey, I got them from those two kids who died during the landing." He replied.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" A voice behind the two teenagers stopped them in their tracks. Dakota turned her head to see a very attractive boy with pretty blue eyes approach from behind, his question directed towards Wells.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells informed him.

 The boy with the blue eyes nodded, apparently seeming impressed by the way the Chancellor's Son handled the situation. "Smart. You know, I'll take it from here." He replied and reached out to grab the clothes. "There's always a market for-"

Wells quickly snatched them away. "We share based on need, just like back home."

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" A smug, deep voice said.

 Dakota turned back around as Bellamy strode out of it, with his head held high and his shirt had been disposed of. Dakota couldn't help but ogle at his abs, her eyes instinctively going lower to his very visible v-lines.

Dakota rolled her eyes as a girl wearing a sports bra and a pair of pants came strolling out of the drop ship after him, and then kissed him on the mouth. "This is home now." Bellamy began walking over towards Wells in all his shirtless glory. "Your father's rules no longer apply." He snatched a t-shirt from the pile in Wells' hands.