Will you...marry me?

After I had woken up I still had to stay for a week. I ended up with a limp leg and a sprained arm. Justin packed my bags and we drove back home, just in time for Selena's big news.

"You're pregnant?" I said, spitting out my drink. Justin rubbed my back as Selena and Ryan exchanged nervous looks. "How did this happen?"

"That's another class, Karla." Justin said, laughing nervously.

"It just happened okay!" Selena snapped. Her face expression changed and she grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry Karla. I know there's going to be alot of rumors about my and Justin." She said. "And that's why, Ryan and I've decided," she said and she paused with a gulp. "To hold a press conference."

I looked at Ryan. Then Selena. Suddenly, tears swelled up and I found myself hugging my best friend. "Ryan!" I said finally. "Are you sure?"

He nodded. "We told our parents already."

"What did they say,"

"Mom was angry at first. Very. But Pattie talked to her and she cooled down." He was trembled as he said that.

I didn't know what to say. We just sat there, the four of us. In silence.

At dinner time, we were still in silence. Pattie was cooking, athough she warned Justin jokingly that she would stop, once he turned 18.

She left the table after awhile. Leaving us with our filled plate. I broke the long silence, "Listen you guys," I said. "I just want to thank you. If it wasn't for me. You wouldn't have to do this. Ryan I can't let you do this. You can't be a father at this age. It's technically-" I said but he stopped me.

"It's the right thing to do. And I'm doing it."

Selena pushed her chair back and wiped her mouth. "I'm going to get going."

"Wait- I'll go with you." Ryan said.

Selena shook her head and gave him a small smile. It wasn't convincing but a smile all the same. "Bye guys," She said and made her way to the door.

"Phew, I thought she'd never leave." Justin joked, earning a glare from Ryan.

Then we eat for a while more though none of us actually swallowed anything. Ryan soon left me alone, with Justin. "What's wrong babe?" Justin said, huddling closer to me. I knew he was trying to make me feel better but I wasn't.

"Nothing," I said, trying to shrug him off. "It's just...I think this is all my fault!"

"No it isn't." Justin said, for maybe the millioneenth time. "It's the right thing to do. Just like Ryan said. It's no ones fault. It j-j-ust happened.."

I giggled a bit and planted a small kiss on Justin's cheek. "Thanks," I said.