Behind The Mask

-Karla

The light shone through the only window in this room. 

Well I'm totally awake now. 

I looked around. The was water and a plate which had something edible on it. I wouldn't call it would though. It wasn't that bad, where I was tied up, but it sure looked isolated. 

Where is Justin and why isn't he with me? 

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I looked up to see a dark figure walking up to me. "Justin?" I said, hoping it would be him. 

"No, bitch." It was a girl. She covered my mouth, punching my stomache but I won't let her get to me that easily. Though I had no free arm the rope round my legs were loose enough, after tugging for two straight days. I kicked her in the shins, causing her to yelp. She couldn't put up a fight any longer. She fell flat on her bottom, she was a weak one.

"Untie me!" I said. "Now!"

"No, I'll have you dead if it's the last thing I do!" She yelled, sounding breathless.

As much as I wanted nothing to do with her I felt bad for her.

 - Justin 

It's been two days since Karla's gone. It was hopeless. I felt like I could here her screaming, but I couldn't. 

"Sweetie," Mom said softy at night. I climbed into bed as she handed me a warm cup of water. "We've contacted the cops, everyone's searching for her." 

"I want to go find her, Mom." I persisted. "Myself." 

Mom nodded. "I know, Justin, I know but it's not safe. What if you got kidnapped?" 

"I don't care! I just want to be near her." I said. 

"But-" 

I didn't let her say no more. I turned around, waiting to hear my mother's footsteps, leaving. 

Oh Karla, come home to me will you? 

The next day, after lunch I drove around town in my Batmobile, with Selena and Rayn. I wasn't talking to them nor was I letting them sit in my new car and suck faces but selena persisted. They helped me look around while I zoomed off. 

"Slow down, dude." Ryan said, pointing to Selena's stomache. 

"Look." I said, stopping once hit the red light. "Shut up or get out of my car!" I snapped. 

They looked at each other. Ryan gave me the look. "Come on baby." He muttered and tudged Selena out of the car, waiting for a taxi. To the hell with them. I zoomed off, not caring who I bump into. Okay, I having yet but still.

"Holy shit!" Someone yelled. I stopped the car in force, creating a loud noice.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I started to say as I got out of the car. It was a girl, I don't think I bumped her that hard but she fell to the ground and scraped her knee. 

My face soften. Oh shit. I'm in trouble now. "Are you okay?" I heard a mumble but she didn't move. I went nearer, touching her fairly brown hair. 

"Justin?" She whimpered. I knew that voice. 

"Caitlin?" 

It was Caitlin alright. I recognized that voice, those eyes. But I never knew her skin was that pale. I never noticed the bags under her eyes. But under all that, she still looked beautiful.

Caitlin wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me tight. "Justin!" She said. She sounded like she had just cried. "You have know idea how much I missed you."

I haven't seen this face in a year and a half. I felt rotten now. The things I hid from this girl. The pain I caused her. I understand why she looked so sick now. "Cait, what happened to you?"

"You cheated on me, Justin!" She said, throwing her hands up. She looked angry now. "That's what happened. What- you think after some jerk cheated on me, I would still be happy?"

"I didn't mean that, Cait." I said, taking her by her arm. We were still sitting on the road. "Let's go for a ride." 

She nodded and followed me. "I still love you Justin," She mumbled, looking down at her shoes as I opened the door for her. "I never forgot you."

I wanted to tell her I never forgotten her either but I knew it was not true. I had Karla and before that I was with Jasmine. She was right. I was a cheating jerk. I cheated on Caitlin. I cheated on Karla. "I'm sorry, Caitlin..." 

She didn't say anything. She leaned on my cars window. I forget about how much the glass on the car door cost. "Do you need an ice pack for your bruise?" She shook her head. 

I didn't know where I was going. I was suppose to be looking for Karla but I wanted to stay with Caitlin. To catch up. To tell her how much I was of a jerk. 

"Stop." She blurted out. We stopped infront of a convinient store. "Wassup?" I asked her. 

"Let's go buy some drinks." She said. "You stay here." Confused I let her go. 

I'm awful with girls. I messed up with cailtin. My best friend who turned to be my first love. I made her broken. She looked terrible and probably felt even more terrible. Heck, I felt terrible. How I left her alone. Then there was Jasmine. I never should have lead her on. I never really liked her. Sure she was beautiful and a good kisser but Karla she was the one. I was sure of it. But she doesn't deserve me. I wasn't there when she got raped. She almost got killed in the studio and I couldn't even do anything to save her. And now she's kidnapped... 

Caitlin came back looking a bit more happier. In her hands were two bottles of beer. I bit my lips nervously as climbed back in the car. "Why? And how?" I asked. 

She smirked a bit and showed me her I.D. Charmaine Blue? Age 23? "Jeez, Caitlin, wy do you have a fake ID?" I blurted out loudly. 

She cover my mouth with bother her hands. Her eyes widen as I stared at them. They were blue now...they use to be brown. She had a blue streak in her beuatiful brown hair. As lovely as it looked on her I was surprised at how much her style changed. She had a fake ID, she drank beer? Caitlin handed me the beer. "Drink." She ordered, cracking it for me. 

I took a small sip. Ugh. I had to admit it was not bad but I hated drinking. It was a bad habit but by the look on Caitlins face she really enjoyed it. I gave her the rest of mine and it didn't take long for her to get drunk. "I want more." She said, with red cheeks. 

"No, Caitlin. Two's enough." I said, taking it away from her. We had already stopped near the beach, somewhere less noicy and more isolated. 

"No, I want more!" She said, looking at me with those blue eyes. I knew they werej ust contact lenses but why am I so attracted to them. She leaned in. 

"I can't-" I said. "I have a girlfriend." 

But she didn't listen. She just gave me a small smile and ignored me. She placed her lips on mine. I knew I should've broke away immedialety but I don't know...I just keep kissing her. It didn't feel right but it didn't feel wrong. 

A few minutes her was on top of me. She broke away and played with her hair. "You aren't going to find your girlfriend." 

*************************************************************************************************************

I didn't proof read! So anyways you're probably wondering if there is still some many problems with Caitlin and Selena how can Karla have a happy ending? Don't worry that will be answered in the sequel. 

VOTE for the name of the sequel. 

1) What you want is not what you'll get, Bieber

2) What more do you want, Bieber 

20 votes for the next chapter and 100,000 reads and 2,000 votes in total for the sequel!