Tattoo'd on my heart. (IMPORTANT ENDING, MUST READ! :P)

I woke up to little Sammi licking on my nose. "Sammi!" I giggled softly, making sure I don't wake snoring beauty beside me. I held her up. "Who wants his breakfast?" I said and carried her outside. She licked my nose again to show excitement. "Cut it out!" I said and I giggled again. 

I crepted into Ryan's room and peered at Selena and Ryan. I sighed. They made such a cute couple. 

I gave Sammi his food and settled down with a bowl of cereal myself. I flipped the TV in and did some channel surfing. 

"Karla McClain and Justin Bieber vs the fans: Did the war end?" 

I turned the volume up to hear what it was all about. "Eversince Karla's big appearence on Ellen, the fans have been changing their thoughts about her." 

I smiled to myself and logged onto to twitter. 

@bieberbabys "Karla was abused by her mom? :/ Oh my gosh. #stopbullying" 

@Biebershrine "Rape isn't something you should joke about. So STFU, Karla Haters." 

On the TT board was #stopbullying and the top tweets were dedicated to me. I felt good to finally be in the centre of attetion and not hated on. I'm not saying I like the attention. It was  just great for once, to not be hated on. 

I sighed with relief. "Finally." I whispered to Sammi and gave her a hug. She whimpered, I was hugging her to tight. "Well sorry, if I'm just happy." I said, grinning like a maniac to myself. 

I hit the shower. My eyes cuaght my scars, which were slowly fading. But they would never disappear. I knew they would never disappear. That was my only problem. I don't ever want to see my scars ever again. They brought to much memory. But how could I? It was right there on my wrist and that was something I couldn't hide, no matter how much I tried. It hit me suddenly, just as I was shampooing. I could get a tattoo. 

*** 

"Justin, Justin, I want to take you to somewhere." I said, jumping up and down his bed. 

He moaned. "Karlaaa." He said. "Can it wait, I'm tired." 

"It's already twelve o' clock. Get up you pig!" I said. I smirked at his lazy ass and my hands went under the sheets. I felt for his leg and grabbed it. He was incredibly ticklish there- his weakness. "Are you going to get up now, Bieber?" 

"YES, OKAY,UGH." He growled, shooting me a death glare. "I hate you." He said. 

I pouted. "But you love me." I said. I leaned into his, exposing half of my chest and smirked at his widen eyes. "Perv." I said and pushed him off the bed. "Go shower, you stink." 

"You stink." He mimicked, grabbing a towel. 

I rolled my eyes and laid on the bed. Actually it felt more than good. It felt great. Me and Justin could finally act like a proper couple and go out on dates. Best thing? We wouldn't have to hide it. 

In a few minutes, Justin came out, dripping wet. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his hair and he flipped it back, looking incredibly sexy. My jaws dropped and my eyes widen. I've neverseen him look so...sexy. 

"You're going to have to go now, because I'm going to change my pant so.." He said, smirking. He knew I liked the view. 

"Whatever." I said, completely ignoring him. I covered my eyes with a pillow. When I opened my eyes again he had alredy put on his skinny jeans, still shirtless though. 

Justin smirked again and came over to me. "Whatsup, Karla. Am I too sexy for you?" He said and he let a small weird growl slip out. 

I bit my lips and let him come closer to me. Slowly, I leaned in and pecked his lips. It was suppose to only be a little peck. I didn't know, we were going to make out.